OOPS:: punction needed. I bought the boards Friday the 8th. Cut the hive bodies to sizes I was going to build, fifteen deeps and five shallows. I then took some of the wood I got when I Cut down the boards to 9 5/8 inches to make the rails for the intercovers.
I then set up my dado blade in the table saw to cut out the frame rest. I do 3/4" because I add a metal rest which raises it by 1/8".
Next I install my dado jig from the plans that Tom a (member here) of myoldtools.com shared with us to cut the box joints. Much better control than with a miter box joint jig I found.
With a dry fit Saturday ended with all the parts cut out ready for assembly when I could get at them.
Tuesday afternoon till 6:30Pm
I have this really yukky green pea soup $3.00 a gallon stain for them when I get a chance to finish them up next week as I have to go out of town for the week end.