Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 05:26:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Granny Thong  (Read 5832 times)
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« on: September 18, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »

OK, I was in a class last week for my new job. (That tale will be told sometime later) There was a young lady sitting in front of me.  She was a very attractive young lady & had a bubble butt.  She was wearing those low cut jeans and a short top.  Under those jeans she had on a turquoise lace thong, you know, the ones that the sides sit high on your hip bones. Musta been at least 8 inches between the waistband of the thong & jeans. Well all day, every time she got up, sat down, got up sat down..I was traumatized!  Don't people look in the mirror anymore?  Doesn't take Einstein to know that if your panties are high and your jeans covering em are low....  Anyways I lost 45lbs in the last few months & don't have any jeans to fit so a friend gave me some of her daughters old. Being as they are from a teen they are low rise. Was getting dressed & caught a sight in the mirror before putting on my LONG Tshirt & cracked up!  All of us women know we have at least 1 pair of "those" panties, the granny ones for "those" days and I bet all you guys with wives/girlfriends know also. Feeling ornery I went out in the living room & showed my Daughters my "Granny" thong".  I thought they were going to choke!!  I told Chels that if I ever saw her wearing that tacky thong jean combo I would wear my new ensemble to her school with a short shirt & see what happens. Can't wait! Amanda only dared me to do it at her work, she isn't embarrassed by anything.
Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »

grin

i know about the granny stuff! i love it.

my husband will go shopping and come home with some little piece of lace.  while it's nice that he still thinks of my that way, it is a fact that it does not look on me the way it looks on the model on the package. 

45 lbs??  that's quite an accomplishment!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 06:44:20 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time visualizing this without a picture... grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 06:55:29 PM »

i'll see if i can find a package and take a picture of the model.  if not, try any department store   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

Call me a prude but I think thongs are tacky on any woman! They actually disgust me. I find stripjoints disgusting and "Hooters" (the restaurant) tacky, cheap and downright cheesy.

I like women who respect themselves and their bodies.

Congrats on the weight loss Jody!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »

Ladies, Please answer a question for me......... Is that butt floss comfortable?

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »

JP, around here we'd call that "sucking up" lol

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

JP, around here we'd call that "sucking up" lol

If you say so. Wink

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

Jody, that is the look they are going for. They do it on purpose. I remember seeing a girl at a birthday party for my friend's toddler wearing the black lace thong with her jeans and a shirt that only came within a couple of inches of her pants so you could see her stomach and the thong.
She went out of her way all day long to make sure she was noticed, bending over every 5 minutes etc.
Being extremely pregnant at the time I did not appreciate it but I am pretty sure alot of the men did. Wink
There is sexy and then there is skank.

I see this look all the time lately, kind of strange really. I remember the days when people would let you know if your bra strap was showing and now they wear their bras in the open.
I see girls that wear a fancy lace bra and then unbutton their shirts down to the middle of their chests.
I don't have a problem with young people dressing to show off their bodies (to a degree) I mean they are young only once and they may as well flaunt it while they got it.
But as I said sexy vs skank, gotta walk the line.

Alot of girls like to wear the low jeans and short shirts to show off a tattoo on their lower backs, I see that all the time but I heard someone the other day refer to that as a tramp stamp so that is apparently along the lines of the exposed thongs.

I actually love the low waist jeans, they are comfortable for me but some sit lower than others and some are ridiculously low. I like the ones that are just over my hips, but I always make sure my shirt reaches the waistband and my panties don't show.

Jody, I'm with hardwood on this one, I want to see a picture. grin
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

You go Natalie!! I'm just remembering (just barely) the sixties when "hip huggers" were all the rage. It all seems to be about the "retro" thing with the youth these days. I suppose we'll be seeing the incarnation of disco and platform shoes next?
Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

old navy makes a great selection.  i like the ones that are off the waist also.  they fit better.  can't take the ones that feel like they are about to fall off.......

Alexis de Tocqueville
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

Oh Lord, could you imagine platform shoes?! Feathered hair? Polyester?  cool
Its so funny that when people look back on an era that they were a part of they are so embarassed by the clothes and hair styles but then it comes back around again, like no one has learned a lesson from it.

Kathy, I haven't been to Old Navy in a long time, I am an American Eagle girl myself. Love the cargo pants they carry too. I have never been able to wear those mom jeans.
The only problem is my girls shop at the same stores as me so they "borrow" all my clothes.
When they both left for college last month I had to demand back all my clothes before they left.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »

Yepp I too plan to send my Daughter off to college the same way she came to me....broke and nekkid! lol (kidding of course grin)

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »

Wait til you send her and you get the tuition bills, you'll be broke and naked by the time you are done.
I have two in college right now and my son is going next year.
I remember one day my daughter called for money to buy more school books. This is after I paid her first month's tution bill and her sister's bill and bought most of their books and paid for all of their dorm and apartment items, groceries etc.
As I am writing the check I look over and my husband is using a roll of duct tape to tape his worn out sneakers back together and I thought to myself, man they better not end up working as grocery baggers when they graduate.
You do what ya gotta do though for your kids, he went to the bank, taped sneakers and all and deposited the check in her account so she could buy her books.
I made it up to him by serving ramen soup for dinner. Wink
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 11:07:05 PM »

i shop old navy online.  can't handle those twits in the store.  i do go into the store for grandkids stuff and there is a factory outlet store near our beach house...not that i get there to often these days.

there is nothing wrong with kids paying for their own college.  they can work, or they can take out loans, or do both.  i don't mind helping out, but it doesn't make good financial sense for parents to go broke so that kids can get a good education and earn money.  kids are at the beginning of their earning life and can eat soup for a few years while they pay off the loans.  parents are at the middle or end of their earning life and should be putting money toward retirement.

25 years ago my husband graduated with 40 thousand dollars in debt.  that was a huge amount at the time and we had two kids.  we ate a lot of soup and chicken parts, but we paid it off.  

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

My daughter did that thong thing I told her that I would not be seen with her while she was dressed like that and it made her look cheap and easy  angry There is a difference between sexy and bleep I agree with JP so I guess I'm a suck up  grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »

Kathy, I agree with kids paying for their own education as well. Mostly because it makes them more responsible and if they screw up they are the ones out the money.
They try harder if its on their dime.

I cover anything that is not taken care of by scholarships and loans, the loans are in their names and they will have to start paying them off 6 months after they graduate but not everything is covered by loans and you can't start school in the fall if you owe them one dime.
They get those loans through the financial aid department at school but there is a cap on the amount you can get through each one. Anything not covered after that has to be paid in cash or the kids would have to get a personal loan on their own outside of the school.
I would rather be broke for a couple of months every fall than co sign a personal loan for them.
I don't want to be tied to someone else's debt, besides we are cash only type of people, we don't do credit cards or loans.
I also pay for their books and the first year I pay for all their dorm/apartment supplies to get them started.
They don't make the kind of money to purchase that stuff. They are able to work more hours during the summer so they try to pay off cell phone bills and car insurance in advance since they don't make alot at the jobs they have at college.
 I don't like to help them with that kind of stuff because I am trying to prepare them for the real world when they graduate and will have all kinds of bills to be reponsible for.
I don't have a problem contributing to their education though since they get excellent grades and I know they do all they can for themselves with the money they have and they will be paying school loans for a long time.
Still though the first couple of months of fall are tough because I pay off the portion I owe, books etc. along with the school clothes I buy for the 4 youngest kids.
We have some retirement money put away but no matter how broke we get we don't touch it and we still have a decent amount of time to contribute to it.

The last time I was in an Old Navy it was so hard to maenuver through the aisles. It was very congested and I hate shopping like that.
I have ordered clothes online for the kids but for me I like to try them on first because I hate sending stuff back, I should check it out though, I don't even know what Old Navy carries anymore.

Irwin, good for you. Its true, if they don't look like they want respect then they sure won't get it.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »

i know what you mean about cost.  i remember when we got a bill for student health.  i called and explained that my son had good insurance and didn't need student health services.  the response?  everyone pays so that everyone can be covered.  translation:  you are paying for other kids expenses!  books are killer. 

we got our son a credit card with the understanding that the first time he screwed up with it, it was history.  he was very good with it and it helped him build credit.  same thing with the car.  we didn't let him take it his freshman year.  his grades were good, so he got it for the rest of college.  same deal.  screw up and it's history.

no doubt about it.  kids are expensive!!!!!

Alexis de Tocqueville
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »

Doesn't that health insurance thing just tick you off? I have health insurance but they want us to purchase the school's health insurance for another $735.00
My oldest is a senior at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire and this year since she is a senior she is moved out of the dorms and into the apartments they have on campus.
That means no meal plans are included in the tution cost but the tution remained the same.
Usually the kids get $2,000.00 on their meal cards when they start school and it comes out of the tution price, this year I am thinking well she will have to buy her own food now but at least the tution will be a little less, but it ended up being the same because they just find something else to charge you for.
The good thing to come out of it is that it will help her to transition to the real world, she has to budget her money, do her own grocery shopping and plan meals, which is all good for when she is on her own.

Kids are expensive Kathy, I think we should sponge off them when we get older, a little payback. grin
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

I paid ALL of my son's college expenses every semester. It was tough but he graduated debt free. I also bought him a new car as a graduation gift.

This is the way I looked at the situation. I never had to get him out of jail. He made decent grades. He does not smoke or do drugs. He is my only child. He votes Republican. He will be the one deciding when and which nursing home I will be place in. What is the difference in giving it to him now when he needs it or leaving it to him in my will?

He turned out OK and has a good job, but I do wonder if I had let him have more of a vested interest would he be more ambitious?

Steve   

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next