Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 03:17:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(3)  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat people, $^*????? Dont read if you are easily offended. That means you PORKY!  (Read 8469 times)
Mason
House Bee

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »

Some insurance companies do charge more and even deny coverage for high risk activities.  I am an active motorcycle person that occasionally competes at a low level.  It is pretty standard operating procedure to cut your leathers off BEFORE you go to the emergency room just to make sure.  I have numerous racer friends that have had some pretty nasty injuries from falling off of a curb "just walking down the street".

Former beekeeper until March....maybe next year...RIP
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »

Some insurance companies do charge more and even deny coverage for high risk activities.  I am an active motorcycle person that occasionally competes at a low level.  It is pretty standard operating procedure to cut your leathers off BEFORE you go to the emergency room just to make sure.  I have numerous racer friends that have had some pretty nasty injuries from falling off of a curb "just walking down the street".

And many injurys could happen when falling off your roof when cleaning gutters, taring a chimney or whatever.  Might not get so many dumb looks as a I feel off a 6 inch curb.

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 10:01:41 PM »

Yup, Kathy I've seen some pretty scary things on Men too...it is upsetting when they need a bigger cup size than me!  There is a website about what people wear in Walmart..my daughter was cracking up telling me about it.  I wouldn't be caught dead in some of the things people wear outside the house.  PJ's don't belong outside the house unless you are sick & picking up a prescription...even then you shouldn't be IN the store passing your germs to everyone else!  It will be interesting to see where things go with all this.  We (in any country) can't keep paying for the problems caused by obesity it is only going to get worse.
Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next