Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Stuff for trapouts  (Read 922 times)

Offline SlickMick

  • Field Bee
  • ***
  • Posts: 727
  • Gender: Male
Stuff for trapouts
« on: August 20, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
I have seen reference to stuff that has a name like beesbegone that is used to encourage bees in some sorts of trapout situation to leave where they have decided to house themselves. Can anyone tell me what it is, its name and where you can get it

It would have been really handy today as I was called out to a swarm and it had just found a home inside a wall and was moving in.. not many left to go when I arrived.


Offline iddee

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 7698
  • Gender: Male
Re: Stuff for trapouts
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 09:21:57 AM »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*