Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 04:49:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 years and a couple of hours ago.....  (Read 2602 times)
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 11:09:09 AM »

Many congrats to you Kathy. It sounds like you both made excellent choices! Smiley
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »

a younger and skinnier me got married.
Congrats. We did the exact same thing 24 years ago. On the same day. Cheesy

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
HAB
HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 11:34:45 AM »

Congrats!
A GREAT looking couple.  Then and now.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »

Congrats. We did the exact same thing 24 years ago. On the same day

congrats to you also!  it's an easy day to remember as long as they keep remembering to mention that it's the day elvis died  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »

it's an easy day to remember as long as they keep remembering to mention that it's the day elvis died  evil
Problem with that is that no one mentions that date anymore until it IS that day.....makes for short notice for anniversary gifts.

You were going to post the honeymoon pictures too weren't you?  shocked shocked  evil banana devil  lau

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »

none to post.  we spent one night in the local motel and then went back to work.  we had our honeymoon a few years later in Australia.  i met his ship over there and we spent a couple of weeks.  we are all about the romance and excitement! 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »

Congratulations Kathy!  30 years is a long time!  Heres to 30 more for you two.  Your day sounds fun, I love those puttering days with no crisis or drama.
Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »

Kathy, nice pictures, funny how time flies, bet you don't look much different than those many years ago, maybe not quite as thin, but I bet inside, you are the same, smiling.  Good to see the pics.  Have a most wonderful day, love this life, with that greatest of health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next