Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 27, 2014, 06:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 400 properties raided in Australian anti terrorism raid.  (Read 907 times)
mick
Queen Bee

« on: August 04, 2009, 05:12:36 AM »

Somalis mainly. We let them in all skin and bone, and now they wanna take over the joint.

It seems they had a plan to attack Holsworthy Army Base. Would have been interesting. In our bases, ammo and rifles are stored separately. It would take a fair amount of time to get everyone armed up, could have been dicey. Nowdays, unarmed civilians man the gates of all our ADF bases. The role was privatised many years ago, its a joke. a sad joke, some old crippled half blind and half deaf man on a gate with a mobile phone, no guns, no soldiers, sailors or airmen.

I hope its a wake up call. Seems these Somalis were spotted a long time ago and have been watched for a long time. Funny how a 7 foot tall skinny as a rake coal black Somali stands out in the middle of the Aussie bush. rolleyes All Muslims of course.

Now can you believe this, the story of the raids was leaked on the front page of Murdochs Australian newspaper, between 3 and 6 hours before the raids took place.

Just lucky those Somalis are a lazy lot.

They took about 20 people into custody, used a full blown semi trailer to do the rounds collecting the evidence, charged four, be interesting to see if they end up charging a couple of dozen people, as has been reported as being organisers, or just a couple.

One thing I know, they will all get legal aid, they will all cost the taxpayer millions of $ fighting deportation orders if they are found guilty. Every conviction will cost 5-10 million by the time its done.

I dont think its worth it, I think we should give them a fair trial and shoot them at dawn.

Now I know they are not all the same, but I dont see why I should have to let some ex child soldier that was acting worse than an animal a few years ago into my country because his family was killed. I reckon its time to stop importing trouble and pay the same amount to keep it where it belongs.

Selecting a percentage of every nationality on earth to meet some fools ideal of a perfect balance is just insane, but its what we are doing. I didnt mind a bit of asian immigration, from coountries we waged war against in the last half of the 20th century and those either side of em, hell I even like the chinese. Good hard workers most of em, mad gamblers, love a beer, fit in real well, not bad cooks either.

Now we have russian gangs, romaninan gangs, somali gangs, indian gangs, lebanese gangs, turkish gangs, ethiopian gangs, sudanese gangs,  gangs of every description not going to the movies, but beating and stabbing and robbing. All the other nationalities are too busy fitting in to be involved in gangs any more. Its just this scum from these 3rd world corrupt joints you wouldnt go to in your life.

Apologies to anyone I did not offend, I will get to you soon!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:31:44 AM by mick » Logged
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »

Tell it like it is, Mick. It sounds just like the good ol' USA.

Or what USED to be the good ol'........

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:21:54 AM »

will the lefties in your country go after your current leaders as they went after Howard for similar raids?  that should be interesting.  here, it seems that actions that portended the end of the world under Bush, are perfectly fine under Obama smiley .

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Geoff
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »

Thanks Mick. You saved me a lot of typing putting my thoughts into your words. Well done mate.

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.
qa33010
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »

Hopefully they're checking out the story breaking BEFORE the raids.  Thanks for letting us know we're not alone.

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »

We have large groups of Somali refugees here too, I believe once such group is in MN, they're already demanding that WE enforce Sharia Law. I think it's time they go back home  angry
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »

We have large groups of Somali refugees here too, I believe once such group is in MN,

Yep. I think I remember reading a few months ago, that a small group of them were found and arrested when they went back to Somalia to train in terrorist tactics that they reportedly planned to bring back to the US.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next