Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 19, 2014, 04:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thegolfpsycho  (Read 2734 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« on: April 04, 2005, 07:54:57 AM »

hey man , were are you? the MASTERS is in town and you aint here or are you?  wink , just gave away 4 wednesday's tickets for the PAR 3, and going to play a HOLES few this week  Cheesy  wink , I better wear shorts might be to hot for pants, oh shocked  sorry forgot , you in the north ha  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  wink  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
thegolfpsycho
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 09:29:21 AM »

Nope... no Augusta for me this year, and only been out playing a few times.  Had a freak accident (a freak ran out in front of my cart) and haven't been out since!! bahahahahahahahaha

Your right, winter is a long time going at this elevation.  May rain or snow today, but the bees are packing in the pollen and fruit trees are starting to bust out.  If it warms up by Wednesday I'll have a look and reverse if the old gals haven't already put some brood in the top cells of the bottom boxes.

Just got to slop some paint on the new boxes and they'll be ready for the new tenants.  Then I can go polish my game back up!  Get ready to skin some tourists!! bahahahahahahahahaha
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 10:38:06 AM »

I had tickets to Baltistrol (sp.) in NJ given to me about 5 or so years ago and couldn't go - passed them off to a friend who scalped them at list price - always wanted to see MAsters, but I'm gonna have to live with the thought that the best seats in the house IS AWAYS in front of the TV. At least until I get tickets again - lol.

Side Note:

I DO have tickets and RV Spot for Watkins Glen Bush and Nextel Cup Races in August!!!! I can't wait - that will be a guy trip and it's official, I already got/and paid the bill Smiley

Ummmmmm Road Cource  cheesy

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »

hey golf does that sound like a invatation from the beemaster to join him at the tracks, he did say a guy thing and he might need some backup guys  wink  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Iwould have to check with the WARDEN (wife) to see if i still have a free get out of jail FREE card  wink BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amateurs built the ark,
thegolfpsycho
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »

Don't know if it was an invitation or a SO THERE!!  bahahahahahah

Remember TWT.. only hold the pose on the last three holes.  They are the only ones on TV!! bahahahahahahah  Less you'll be playin with Tiger.  heheheh
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 11:40:05 AM »

Well... there are seats and RV spots still available if you guy want to go  embarassed  My bus if full though - it's funny though, 5 women could go camping in it, but only 3 guys - men just don't BOND that close - lol.

I could though fit two more guys if you don't mind SPOONing with me  shocked

Follow us on TWITTER

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 06:34:04 PM »

Spoonin"Huh??

Might need a definition on that one.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 07:51:35 PM »

Spoonin' when 2 or more people occupy the same bed, each facing the same way (on their left or right sides) the front of one person's knees up against the back of the knees of the person in front of them  embarassed

That's as G-Rated as I can say it - lol. Something "most" MEN don't do (except maybe with their wifes)

Follow us on TWITTER

thegolfpsycho
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 08:37:34 PM »

OH MY!!!   I'm afraid you'll have to count me out.  bahahahahahahaha
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 09:15:19 PM »

OH! Like on the movie "Without a Paddle" cheesy

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jay
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 09:20:06 PM »

Would that be spoonin' without a paddle, or up the river without a spoon?! cheesy

By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson
thegolfpsycho
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 11:18:36 PM »

In either case, I won't be there.. um.. er.. work committments...um.. er.. can't do it.. bahahahahahahahahahahaa
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 12:50:23 AM »

have fun John but I am already commited to BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, couldnt handle no spooning, never heard that word before .

Amateurs built the ark,
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2005, 01:54:12 AM »

I knew I could keep my bed to myself  Cheesy  

It's funny the layout of my huge RV www.beemaster.com/bus.html - it really is made for a married couple to full time WITH one guest comfortably. Two kids or a smaller married couple could sleep on the couch pullout bed - but not two bigger people.

As is, the three guys - I have eminent domain on the queen size bed - no one invades my space and a sliding pocket door separates me from the centralized bath and a second pocket door separates the front from the bath - so TWO DOORS separate me from the two guys - I will have GREAT privacy and peace.

They will have one on the couch bed and the other will 1) decide on a sleeping bag on the floor or 2) I have an over sized army cot that will JUST fit there during sleep hours only.

This should be an interesting time from Friday night thru Sunday night - lots of adult beverages, a tow car for day trips (only two of us will be sight-seeing the area of Watkins Glen, NY - which I have been to and recommend very highly - also the town of Corning and the famously glass museum. http://www.beemaster.com/travel/corning.html

The other great attraction is the Glen itself - a massive gorge cut by millions of years of water from LAke Senica, the largest of the 5 finger lakes.  http://www.beemaster.com/travel/watkins.html

So there is my travel experience in the area. The third guy (the real Nacar Buff) will be drooling in the pits with his all day passes, meanwhile I'll be on the lunch cruise on the Senica sipping Long Island Iced Tea and having good conversation with my one friend.

It will be different - can't wait to build THAT webpage. So far, I got the bill paid and a copy of the receipt of sale of the tickets for the two races and parking. The seating is in a brand new grandstand with BACKED SEATS - not your typical bleecher on level 30 overseeing the start/finish line. pits (straight ahead of us) the Jubo-Tron and famous turn ONE - where Kenny Wallace lost his breaks and smashed into the wall (at this norm 90 degree/60mph turn) at 170mph into the brand new SAFER foam Barriers which NO DOUBT saved him from serious injury or probable death. No one had ever hit that wall at such speeds before.

So that's the trip - I'm very excited. BTW our gas prices JUST rose to $2.05 a gallon TONIGHT on the way home from work. Up from $1.79 two weeks ago. It aint gonna be a cheap ride with fuel maybe hitting $3.00 a gallon. But at least the weekend of racing and camping came to only $167 a man (for all the qualifying, happy hour racing, Busch and Nextel Cup racing - with PRIME seats!!!!!

Follow us on TWITTER

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next