Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 18, 2014, 09:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gotta go take BP meds!!  (Read 669 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: July 03, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »

i am so happy that my family is leaving the military.  what a waste of our lives to serve these people!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:24:35 AM »

I'd call them butt-holes, but even butt-holes have a purpose  rolleyes

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

You know what butt holes create. That place must really stink grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »

Bwah, bwah, (how do you spell that secret inside laugh, anyways?).  Never forget the time when my Niece of three years old pointed to the bottom of a pumpkin that was laying on its side growing, and she said "that's a butthole", I laughed my guts out, sorry for going off topic, smiling.  Have that great, most wonderful day, love our life, health. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »

to me that is just the start of our great nation starting to stumble before a big fall. Mind you I am not some kind of radical but do believe there will be another revolution in this contry one day. It is a sad state of affairs when our elected leaders can not work for the betterment of our country and not for the betterment of their bank account. There needs to be a clean sweep of all elected politicians in the senate and house, they have been there too long and have too much control over what they want instead of what our country needs.

I am not into politics and this kind of crap really makes me mad that they can waste our tax dollars and tink nothing of it.

G3

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next