Newbie here. I have a colony of package bees started April 2. They have completely filled two deeps + 1 medium super with 6-1/2 frames of drawn comb and honey. Considering it is June 27 and getting dry here with a possible dearth coming soon, should I add another super right now, or wait and see if they complete drawing out the other 3-1/2 frames?
There are lots of bees and they are still carrying in pollen and nectar. I'm not experienced enough to know at what point the honey flow ends here. My thinking is, if I add another super, they will not completely draw out those other frames in the first super.