Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 24, 2014, 11:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies  (Read 4727 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2009, 01:13:06 PM »

The point is, we have to be responsible for our actions when we become adults. We cannot continue blaming society, our mommas or poppas for bad decisions we chose to make.

no argument there. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

In "The Dark Side of the Moon" some folks were talking about seeing evil. While I am not sure if it is evil I see, there are a few people I just can't stand from the first sight of them. And I can't imagine how anyone can like these people, but most of the ones I just absolutely can't stand to even look at seem to have quite a following and they receive praises from all over the place.

One of these people is/was Michael Jackson. I can't even look at a picture of him without the taste of bile getting in my mouth.

Bill Clinton is another.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »

The point is, we have to be responsible for our actions when we become adults. We cannot continue blaming society, our mommas or poppas for bad decisions we chose to make.
This is absolutely true, and for those who learn to deal with their childhoods properly, they don't blame anyone else.  Unfortunately there are those who never deal.  MJ was one.  I know a few others personally, my next youngest brother being one of them.   Too long to go into here, but I do understand the mentality.  It isn't healthy.

There seems to be a good bit of evidence that he was a pedofile, imo.
Not enough to convict him, though, when he was actually tried.  A weirdo, yes, but I really don't think he did anything.  He was playing sleep over with his friends.  Like I said, he never mentally developed past 8.  And he had the money to keep pretending for his whole life.  Men in particular have a hard time with the Michael Jackson story, although our local drive time disc jockey, Howie Carr, surprised me the other night, he feels the same way I do about MJ.  Many do, many don't.  Now that he's dead we'll never really know for sure.

As I said, he wanted his kids to go to their nanny - not his parents.  That speaks volumes about a child who hasn't forgiven his parents.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2009, 08:48:24 PM »

do enough damage to a child and they do not develop normally.  the extreme would be the feral children.  no matter the care after they are found, they do not recover.  yes, people need to be responsible for themselves, but knowledge of their childhood trauma can be instructive.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

no argument there. 

I think we would be far better off if everyone did become responsible for their own actions when they become adults, but I also believe that many people never really do grow up emotionally and psychologically. It's a very complex matter, and I'm not trying to throw out excuses, but even many of the outwardly "normal" and responsible people you know are probably kinda messed up. It's just that they are functional and productive, so it is not usually obvious to most people. You would be surprised at the numbers of people who go through their entire lives not having grown up emotionally.  This plays a major role in all the neuroses and other minor psychological dysfuntion that we see. It's not severe, and it's not debilitating, but it's there just the same. (That's my take on it. Wink)
bailey
Field Bee

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

i know i am gonna catch hel_ for this one but here goes evil

this was sent to me via text message, not my idea!

since michael jackson was 90% plastic it has been decided to melt him down and form him into
leggo blocks so that little kids could play with him for a change.

got this one during reporting on to work as a nurse at our local psych unit.
almost peed myself laughing.

bailey

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »

Hah! grin
I hadn't heard that one. Smiley
Cheryl
House Bee

top bar beekeeper

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2009, 11:53:29 PM »

That's awful, but it is funny.

We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

~ Aristotle
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »

Well his mother just got temporary guardianship of the kids.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

got this one in an email

When Farrah died yesterday and got to heaven, God granted her her one and only wish:  That all children would be safe.  So, he killed Michael Jackson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next