Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 01:34:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies  (Read 4289 times)
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »

It seemed to me that he was so unhappy that he looked for ways to escape his own life and who he was, using plastic surgery to make him into someone else.
 Most children never get over the abuse suffered at their parent's hands and not only was he abused by his father he had his childhood stolen from him, hence the peter pan sydrome and building the neverland park.
However, I personally know people that have been badly abused by their father and they would never harm a child so it does not excuse whatever he may have done, thats completely inexcusable.
I remember the jackson 5 cartoon that was on saturday mornings, he really was a cute kid but turned into a scary woman.
Now the headlines are swirling and the rumors are that it was swine flu, drugs, heart attack etc.
I even saw that he requested the medics bring him to the children's hospital, who knows what is true and what is not.
I wonder if the biological mother of his first two kids will step up and want them.
The poor kids probably have no idea what a normal life is.
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 06:35:11 PM »

Ed McMann dies and nobody cares.  I'll never get my publishers clearing house check now  embarassed.  Shame the news gets to decide who's more famous.

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »

even though i am the first to sharpen the knife for a child abuser, i never believed that MJ sexually abused kids.  i wondered if he could even have sex.  rumor had it that his children were not conceived the natural way.  his marriages didn't last to long.

unless someone talks, we'll never know, but i'd be willing to bet that he was pretty much asexual, both in identity and activities.  sort of stuck in pre-puberty mentally.

probably this gets so much attention because it was not expected, and for the moment there is some mystery surrounding it. Ed was a pretty big star, but his death was not a surprise.  Farrah was not a big star, just a fond memory for a lot of middle age men. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 06:43:45 PM »

Thats because Jackson consistently stayed in the spotlight for whatever reason, more recently his huge debt.
To be honest, when I heard ed mcmahon died I was kind of surprised because I thought he died a long time ago.
You never heard anything about him because he wasn't doing anything to make the news.
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 07:27:03 PM »

even though i am the first to sharpen the knife for a child abuser, i never believed that MJ sexually abused kids.  i wondered if he could even have sex.  rumor had it that his children were not conceived the natural way.  his marriages didn't last to long.

unless someone talks, we'll never know, but i'd be willing to bet that he was pretty much asexual, both in identity and activities.  sort of stuck in pre-puberty mentally.

probably this gets so much attention because it was not expected, and for the moment there is some mystery surrounding it. Ed was a pretty big star, but his death was not a surprise.  Farrah was not a big star, just a fond memory for a lot of middle age men.  

I'm with you, Kathy, I don't think he did anything to those kids, either, I think he was an eight year old himself, forever seeking his childhood.  I also don't believe he was the father of any of those kids.

Thats because Jackson consistently stayed in the spotlight for whatever reason, more recently his huge debt.
To be honest, when I heard ed mcmahon died I was kind of surprised because I thought he died a long time ago.
You never heard anything about him because he wasn't doing anything to make the news.

Actually, he'd been in the news just a few months ago because he was losing his house, he's mortgaged it to the hilt, and he was heavily advertising it via press releases and a PR agent that obviously booked him all over the place to talk about it.  Then he disappeared - must have gotten too sick to deal with it anymore.

I've got Emeril on, so I don't have to listen to the wall-to-wall MJ stuff.  I suppose O'Rielly will have nothing but it on, too, although I hope not - I'd like to hear what's going on with cap and trade, a much more important subject that will impact us all!  MJ is certainly taking the spotlight off the real business, isn't he?

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »

Its definitely media overkill, its times like this I am glad I gave up tv a few years ago or I know it would drive me crazy. Just turning on my computer it flashes across the screen.
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »

He was nuttier than a hershey with almonds. I tried not to like his music but I liked a few of them anyway.

be happy and make others happy.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 05:01:39 AM »

Why would someone pay off their victim 23 million dollars or whatever it was if they were innocent?

This is the way I see it. We all go through something, some more than others. When we reach adulthood we must find a way to leave the baggage at the curb.

You can only blame Momma or Papa for so long and then its time to walk through another door and grip reality with all you've got.

I don't feel sorry or have pity for MJ. The real tragedy here was that he never did realize his potential as the woman he always wanted to be.

Never could quite get passed the fact that he carved up his face so severely, he was just about unrecognizable as a human.

I won't lie, he was blessed with a voice and wicked dance moves but it is hard to remember that when the last ten years or so have been utter turmoil. Well, maybe he has peace now.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 06:18:13 AM »

Because it was easier to pay them off then to get people to understand a little boy trapped in a successful music star?  I think Michael threw money around because, in his immature mind, he thought it would fix everything.  In the end it did nothing but kill him.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
adgjoan
House Bee

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 07:02:58 AM »

"Now the headlines are swirling and the rumors are that it was swine flu, drugs, heart attack etc.
I even saw that he requested the medics bring him to the children's hospital, who knows what is true and what is not."

Natalie, that was just a sick joke my sister sent me.  of course it is not true.

Joan
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 09:32:50 AM »

Joan it could be a joke, although I did not hear it from you. I read it on a parenting forum.
The point was the rumors are swirling and that is one of them and as it may have started out as a joke it has picked up momento and turned into a rumor that people are now spreading on the internet.
This is what I am talking about. The stuff I have been seeing on the internet takes on a life of its own.
This is what I find so annoying with all of it.
I have repeatedly seen on the parenting group that he died of swine flu, what started as speculation on the site has now turned into fact, at least for these people.
Someone says it then it gets spinned into fact. I have seen alot of other stuff this morning mentioned but its absurd its not worth even taking about.
I wish they would just come out and clarify everything so it can be put to bed.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

Sounds like the news media. Tell the story enough times and soon it is fact  rolleyes

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

Why would someone pay off their victim 23 million dollars or whatever it was if they were innocent

for the same reason malpractice insurance pays patients instead of going to court.  when the jury is sympathetic toward the "victim", you stand to lose more going to court.  you are guilty before you start.

remember, it was not so long ago that a woman was presumed to be telling the truth when she claimed rape.  after all, no woman would make that claim just for money!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »

Because it was easier to pay them off then to get people to understand a little boy trapped in a successful music star?  I think Michael threw money around because, in his immature mind, he thought it would fix everything.  In the end it did nothing but kill him.

If I'm innocent and rich, I'm holding out, this is my thinking Ann. If you're guilty and rich, perhaps you believe money can resolve the issue and make it go away.

How does one have an immature mind at age 50? Was he brain damaged?

...JP

and

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »

How does one have an immature mind at age 50? Was he brain damaged

in a way...yes.  certainly psychologically damaged. 

he gave a lot of money away and and seems to have spent the rest trying to have the childhood he never had.

i'm sure he settled because that's what his lawyers told him to do.  deep pockets get picked by a sympathetic jury.

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:43 AM »

Psychologically damaged? Really? Was he kidnapped and brainwashed?

...JP

and

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 11:57:08 AM »

in a way, yes.  his father was abusive and a slave driver when it came to the kids and making money.  his father and brothers would bring women to the room when they were on the road and MJ was a child.  his mother was pretty much absent from his upbringing, or protecting him from his father.  it's quite a story.

while i believe that at some point people need to take responsibility for their own actions, it's not hard to understand how he ended up where he did.  if you look at his life and behavior, it appears he got stuck emotionally in the pre-teen years.  he was handled all his life by people who kept him propped up to make money, but he had no real friends or relationships. 

Liza Minnelli and Elizabeth Taylor were probably among his only true friends and i think both were mother figures to him. 

if it were ever proved that he sexually abused children, i'd dig him up and cut it off myself, but i don't think he wanted them for sex.  he wanted friends.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »

I sure get tired of hearing that crap. They're messed up because of their childhood. That would be a great excuse if every one with a lousy childhood grew up demented and disturbed. But they don't.

Suck it up. Grow up. Get over it.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

geeez jerrymac, it's not like he murdered someone.  even a child should be held accountable for that.  they know the difference between right and wrong.

the worst he did, as far as we know, is look funny and waste his money.

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »

The point is, we have to be responsible for our actions when we become adults. We cannot continue blaming society, our mommas or poppas for bad decisions we chose to make.

There seems to be a good bit of evidence that he was a pedofile, imo.

...JP

and

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next