OK, lets get things started off right.
1. First of all you need some frames WITHOUT any foundation in it, just a plain ol' empty frame. Take the foundation out of some of yours, and leave some.
2. Take the comb that you cut out of the hive and cut it to fit inside of the frame, be sure to keep the comb turned the right way, same way it was oriented when you cut it out. The comb may not be long way to fit in the frame and you will end up cutting small chuncks to get it in place, don't worry about it the bees will fix it up.
3. Take several rubber bands and place them around the frame to hold the comb in place, these can be top to bottom or long ways, it will only take a few.
4. Place the brood in the center or a least together in the hive body and the frames of foundation on either side of them.
5. Not sure of you area what is blooming but you might want to consider feeding them some sugar water.
Hope this helps you out. With the comb just standing inbetween the frames the bees will build some wild comb and bracing, this will not let you pull the individual frames for inspection. At least you are not afraid to ask for help and that is a good quality.