Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 12:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bridge family reunion or How I ended up in New Jersey  (Read 3367 times)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »

Tomorrow's out Bredhan, I work from 7am to 3pm, off Sat. and Sun. only. Evenings are fine if you want to have dinner somewhere before you leave or an evening dinner/visit here, days during the week are tough for us both.

Just got home from boiler school - passed both sample tests with good scores, I just need to keep working on my formulas, some of the math is killer - stuff a boiler esigner should know, but an operator will never use. Thanks State of NJ - double UGH!

No Worries,

I will figure something out.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

I wish my inlaws were boring and nerdy.At least they seem to like eachother.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you what our get togethers are like, I have considered being hypnotized and have my memory erased after each one. grin
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 08:32:52 AM »

Tomorrow's out Bredhan, I work from 7am to 3pm, off Sat. and Sun. only. Evenings are fine if you want to have dinner somewhere before you leave or an evening dinner/visit here, days during the week are tough for us both.

Just got home from boiler school - passed both sample tests with good scores, I just need to keep working on my formulas, some of the math is killer - stuff a boiler esigner should know, but an operator will never use. Thanks State of NJ - double UGH!

John you can run but you can't hide from Brendhan grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »

Okay, Last day with my family. Wearing my "Got Jesus" shirt with Linda Blair on it from the exorcist. I am going to head up to Newark and visit with some of the people I work with. Then off to NY to visit some family.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 10:54:13 AM »

Go Linda, go Linda, go Linda...

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »

Brendhan, by the looks of that picture, you look like you have packed on a little weight over your margarita winter, smiling, or what it the over-eating at the family due, to combat stress, hee, hee.  You're really actually looking pretty good, I thought you were a little bit on the skinny side when I saw you last summer, smiling.  Janel is lookin' after you very nicely.  Enjoy your trip.  Have a wonderful and most awesome day, love our life, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

Uh oh...Cindi is starting to sound like an old person...blunt and to the point lau

grin grin

Can tell we're among friends... Kiss (for Cindi, not Brendhan  Lips Sealed)

Rick
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 04:27:57 PM »

Uh oh...Cindi is starting to sound like an old person...blunt and to the point

Or like my husband.  On our first date we had chinese food and when I reached over to scoop some rice on my plate he said, "go ahead and eat don't feed like a pig or anything, I like girls that eat" Undecided
He was completely serious and trying to be nice and make me comfortable but still it was our first date.. and then I still married him. Wink
Thank goodness I knew him for a year or so  before that or I wouldn't have realized how he is but then again if I wasn't slim then I may have taken it differently.
At least you know where you stand with blunt people, no bs.

Cindi, I know you said that with love, thats what is so sweet about you.
You make us laugh so much.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »

Cindi can get away with anything because she is Cindi. She called Brendhan fat but then said it looked good on him. How can you be mad at her for that one?

...JP grin

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »

My wife made a nice candle light dinner for 2.  I got up and turned on the lights and said, "Sorry but I have to see what I'm eating, I don't care what it is, I just have to see it."   Believe it or not we've been married 35 years.

I drove her parents crazy, I was that no good son-in-law, until my wife's twin sister got married.  Next to my brother-in-law I was a saint.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 06:35:58 AM »

Well the trip has been wonderful. I spent a few days in bayside NY with my side of the family. However when your bother in law is a doctor you get away with nothing. I have had a persistent cough that got a little worse. He ran a check up on me and told me I have bronchitis. So I am heading with an appointment with my main doctor. Sorry John I will have to miss you this time around.

I still intend to sleep in only the best rest stops along the way.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »

Brendhan:

I had a change of schedule at work the first 2 days of the week anyways, doing a double 7am to 11pm today (at work now) and Tuesday I come in a 3pm - More changes later in the week but not posted yet.

That is how my job is, we don't see shift work during the Summer unless Catapult Launch Vaves come in for testing, then we get 24 hour notice to get our cold steam plant up to 650psi pressure for the following mornings testing.

Hope it works out next time you are up this way, if you stay in Seaside then you are so very close, safe trip and talk soon!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »

Rick, JP, BRATS!!!  Natalie, thank you for your kind words, you are very lavish with those.  I LOVE my forum friends, and kidding among friends always brings that secret smile to our faces, we all know that eh? hee, hee, and that big smile.  Hey, good thing back in those days, when you Husband said he didn't care if you ate a whole bunch o' stuff, you were thin.  I bet these days you may have punched him in the nose, hee, hee -- smiling.

I am still waiting for Brendhan to give a little dig to me, but seems he is far too busy, probably packin' on a few pounds on his trip, smiling.  Beat that one Brendhan, friend.

Brian you made me laugh with your comment :

My wife made a nice candle light dinner for 2.  I got up and turned on the lights and said, "Sorry but I have to see what I'm eating, I don't care what it is, I just have to see it."   Believe it or not we've been married 35 years.

There must be a whole whack of things that she loves about you, that shines through, you are a very special man.

All have that wonderful and most beautiful day, to love and live, to enjoy with great health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next