Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Incredible display of gratitude  (Read 674 times)

Offline Wes Sapp

• House Bee
Incredible display of gratitude
« on: June 20, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
Staff Sgt John Beal was the first Henry county service member killed in action in Iraq. The procession spans across three countys and passes thru my home town of McDonough GA. Below is the link to the video of the procession for Staff Sgt Beal. I was wondering if this kind of support for our fallen heroes happens more often than we see or hear about?
http://blip.tv/file/2246058/
Wes Sapp

Online buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Incredible display of gratitude
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:49:02 PM »
Quite touching,
They all deserve this much respect!

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:43:16 AM »
Wess Thank you for posting that. For a man or woman to give there life in the name of freedom is the most ultimate gift they can give us.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,23217.0.html

i think this is the guy mick put a post about?  it is nice to see that some still honor service.
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville