Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 06:51:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New in the group  (Read 1080 times)
bornholm
New Bee

« on: March 24, 2005, 10:04:04 AM »

Tongue Hej here from Denmark. i am new on the group- I have just found the site and find it very interesting til join a new group. I am a member of a danish group and it is always usefull to share good and bad things with some other persons. I am a woman and I am 50 years old. I have been a beekeeper for 10 years now but I am always up to learn new ways to do the job. I have 53 hives and it is a little business beside my normaly job. i have been out with the bees for the first time this year just 2-3 days ago. It is just early spring here in Denmark and the temperatur is about 5-6 degrees celsius. In my area we have had a lot of snow and 6 hives have been drowned by water when the snow was melting. It is sad but we cannot contol the natur. I am waiting to hear from some beekeepers in other countryes. so long  Bornholm
Jay
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 10:11:18 AM »

Welcome to the group Bornholm! Cheesy
I think you will find this a very satisfying place to talk about bees and all things bee related. This is a good group of people with a lot of knowledge to take advantage of, and add to. Thanks for joining and we look forward to your input. Cheesy

By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 12:55:34 PM »

Yes, welcome aboard. There are members here from all over the world, but I'm thinking you are our first from Denmark. Smiley

Join in the topics, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Beth

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next