I just went out and took the hive apart. This is what I found.
First I was not able to locate the queen, and I found larvae, but not the real small ones, little rice grains (none). No queen cells either.
No more than a dozen or so drone cells. The hive is really full of bees. All most every cell had something in it. (
Bottom hive - frames 50% open honey, rest pollen and a few capped larvae.
2nd up hive body - 30% open honey, 30% pollen, rest large larvae
3rd is a super - 30% honey, 30% pollen, rest large larvae
4th super - 60% honey half capped, 10% pollen, very few larvae
Top super - 50% capped honey, 20% uncapped, rest open cells
When a queen swarms i thought they took most of the hive with them. My hive seems really strong.