Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 04:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coyote  (Read 5949 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »

As far as 100 rounds a minute, not here in MA, no full auto allowed.  The bullets fire as fast as I can move my finger.

With the AR-15. Holding the rifle at your side pointed out in front of you.... you hold your trigger finger nice and stiff.... from your shoulder to your finger. Let us say you're a righty this would be your right hand. Your finger is on the trigger. With your left hand on the barrel stock you pull the rifle forward until it fires. Now you maintain that pull through the recoil and as soon as it jacks the next round it will fire and then again and again. If done right it fires at near the same rate as a full auto.

Make sure there is nothing in front of you that you don't want destroyed cause the first time you do it is kind of a surprise and the bullets go everywhere.  shocked

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »

As far as 100 rounds a minute, not here in MA, no full auto allowed.  The bullets fire as fast as I can move my finger.

With the AR-15. Holding the rifle at your side pointed out in front of you.... you hold your trigger finger nice and stiff.... from your shoulder to your finger. Let us say you're a righty this would be your right hand. Your finger is on the trigger. With your left hand on the barrel stock you pull the rifle forward until it fires. Now you maintain that pull through the recoil and as soon as it jacks the next round it will fire and then again and again. If done right it fires at near the same rate as a full auto.

Make sure there is nothing in front of you that you don't want destroyed cause the first time you do it is kind of a surprise and the bullets go everywhere.  shocked

I call that a redneck full auto grin, and yes it does work with most automatic rifles.

G3

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »

Ooh, I'll have to try that next time I'm out blasting away!  evil  But it'll still be only 30 rounds, we don't have any higher cap mags......yet.  And, of course, they'll never, ever be here in MA, where, you know, evil, illegal guns jump up on their own and shoot innocent victims aw de time!   sheeple rolleyes 

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next