Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 02:38:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone ever wondered?  (Read 917 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: June 06, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

When I come on to visit our forum, I always check at the bottom of the front page to see who is on line.  Thousands of times I have noticed how many are on line, or have been on line that day.

On this day, a few years ago, look at how many were on line, this is quoted from the bottom of the first page of the forum, look!!!

405 (November 01, 2006, 09:24:43 AM)

Has anyone ever wondered (or knows, hint, hint, John, Moderators) what occurred on that day to cause SO many people to be on line in the forum, whether they are visitors or members?  I know that I surely have, several thousand times I have wondered.  Speak up.  If anyone KNOWS (no guesses please, need facts), tell the world.  What happened on that day?  Have the most beautiful day, to love and live, and to groove on, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »

bots, bots, and more bots.....

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »

That's an easy one Cindi, it was the day we started using the SMF software and stopped the old PHPbb forum software - on THAT DAY, the new software was bombarded with search engine spiders and such, giving us a totally real reading, but one that was a single event caused by the change in software.

If we switch to something else, and I seriously love this forum software - the same sort of thing would happen, again for a single day.

Who knows though, at the monthly rate we keep growing, practically exceeding new records every month, we may some day see THAT MANY members online - of course, looking at really huge forums (those with 100 thousand plus members) you may still only see numbers like 405 - so we have a lot of members to go before we expect that to be a normal daily number, but I expect Beemaster Forums to be here long after you and I are walking the Earth and smelling the flowers - so that day may come, it surely would be a glorious time for beekeeping Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »

John, awe, beauty, makes 100% complete and total sense, thank you very much for the clarification, I am sure, as I said, I was not the only one that has pondered this, over and over and over, smiling.  Thank you for being a friend....beautiful days, to  live and roam this earth, to love and find life the most exciting experience of it all, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

So why don't we set a time that work's for east and west north south and set a new record. John pick a day and time so we can try to break the old record grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
1reb
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 07:00:14 PM »

Sound good to me
Highlandsfreedom
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 07:57:08 PM »

Count me in........

To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »

Could of sworn that was the day by boy was born, my favorite boy of all time. My most bestest, featherly friend.

So what if he liked nipping ankles now and again, so what if he chased all the females and had very poor manners.

He was the best dang duck to ever waddle on this planet!

Now, he's just a memory, my boy, my favorite featherly friend.  Cry

...JP

He's gonna come back and bite both your ankles at the same time Cindi! banana devil banana devil banana devil

Whoppo, Whoppo, Whoppo!!! Yeah, Whoppo! Kiss Kiss Kiss

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »

JP, you one strange dude!!!  You still missing Whoppo, so sorry....he was not my friend, smiling, nasty, mean, calf gripping, bruise makin' ugileeeeee old drake!!!  Here, just for you JP, a picture of that dude you said was your best feathered friend, hee, hee, and smiling too.  Have that beautiful day, love to live this life, and health.  Cindi

Whoppo, just for you my friend

Remember when I was showing how he used to try to befriend me, to make me think that he liked me, he used to nibble on my ankles, so gently.  He was really good at deception, smiling....I'd turn my back and walk away, and then the grab on the back of the calf, ooooh, pretty painful.  Remember JP, he didn't last long after a couple of those whacks on my calf, smiling.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next