Need Bees Removed?
Beekeeping Forums
December 21, 2014, 06:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here
   Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Author Topic: Poison bees?  (Read 2580 times)
House Bee
Offline Offline

Posts: 64

Location: San Jose,CA

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »

 Doak, when you said " Even if you are not highly allergic to bee stings. The longer the stinger&venom sack stays in, the more venom will go into your system. The more venom you get in the more trouble it will cause, swelling, aches & lingering", I suddenly realized that I had two sacks of venom that was never pulled out because my hands were full of wet cement, trying to patch up the chimney...   
 Wow ! Even though I like bees but I'd never thought about deliberately let them sting me. I don't know about you guys, but it really hurted Every time.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Sitemap Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.

Google visited last this page December 14, 2014, 02:22:07 PM