Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 04:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Free  (Read 1012 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: May 29, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

You have to scroll to the bottom to find the freest and least free states

http://news.yahoo.com/s/realclearpolitics/20090528/cm_rcp/america039s_freest_states

Texas is #5  huh

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »

Texas is #5  huh

With all our large urban areas, and their crime rates, I don't find that surprising. I only know one person in New Hampshire, but they have a pretty good reputation for promoting personal freedom, personal responsibility, education, and other factors that serve to make them an independent-minded.
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 07:28:46 PM »

The problem NH has is it's being Massified by all the libs moving up there from MA.  Trust me, it isn't a good thing, NH is changing, and not towards more freedom.  Then again, I have to say I'm surprised MA isn't one of the least free - I'd be interested to know where we fell on the scale.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »

Seems people move to someplace because they don't like where they live. Than they try to change the new place into the old place and ruins it for everybody. I think we've had a lot of New Yorkers move down here. And they are the least free.  Sad

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »

The problem NH has is it's being Massified by all the libs moving up there from MA.  Trust me, it isn't a good thing, NH is changing, and not towards more freedom. 

Wow, I'll have to talk to my bud up there and see whatsup. So why are libs from Ma moving up there?
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »

I think we've had a lot of New Yorkers move down here. And they are the least free.  Sad

We've also had lots of Californians move here, and I don't know where they are on the freedom scale, but there's lots of libs out there.  It's funny how some people will move to low-tax parts of the country, but they support high-tax programs. huh
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:06 PM »

California rates #4 of the least

Jerry

Little John_NC
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 10:58:25 PM »

Yall might like this site on taxes http://www.retirementliving.com/RLtaxes.html

Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 07:06:58 AM »

The problem NH has is it's being Massified by all the libs moving up there from MA.  Trust me, it isn't a good thing, NH is changing, and not towards more freedom. 

Wow, I'll have to talk to my bud up there and see whatsup. So why are libs from Ma moving up there?
Get this - because they want to be free.  So they move up there and try to make it into exactly what they left  rolleyes  There are still plenty of NH people who think the old way, but the blue way is gaining ground, especially in southern NH.  Many who live in southern NH still work in the Boston area, the commute is terrible, but they do it.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next