Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 04:07:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi vs. Central Intelligence Agency  (Read 762 times)
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« on: May 22, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

In their respective corners and at the peel of the bell, these two are going to duke it out.
Pick your Winner  grin

Mine: The CIA

My Prediction: Nancy will lose her " Speaker of the House " Chair and quite possibly her seat in the Senate.
Bodo
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »

nah, her constituents love her as do the the rest of the libs.  She'll stay in power and everything will be OK.  Now if it were a Republican, things would be different.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 02:03:36 PM »

she said she has no further comment.  dems blocked a hearing on the matter.  it probably will die now unless something new comes up.  dems don't eat their own.  republicans do.  the parties seem to have different standards for their leaders.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »

Bodo, KathyP:

I know, I know !  I'm just having fun here. I'll put the both of you down for NP for the win.  Smiley
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »

NP in a landslide.
The CIA will let it die for the greater good of the Country. I believe the could hammer her if they wanted. Did you guys see where she rippped up the letter before her press conference I wonder what it said? Like was said earlier the Dem party adores her she will skate, with a bigger air of confidence to get away with the next lie.  Cry

Keith
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »

I had an appointment and missed her speech this morning, but from what I am hearing, it sounds like it was a "no comment" affair.
It's hard to say what will come of her. I believe it could go either way, but if I were a betting person, I would put money on the whole issue just going away, and she skates. I have no faith in any kind of justice and fairness when it comes to the American political scene these days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next