Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 17, 2014, 12:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Deception  (Read 755 times)
Little John_NC
House Bee

« on: May 16, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »

How many have watch this video  huh What do you think of this Video. Warning it a long one.
The Obama Deception

Im a middle of the road Independent. I dont think this video is one sided Dem. or Rep. But it did scare the crap out of me. Obama has let me down so far on many issues as did Bush.  He's already broken to many promises as it stands. Seems like who ever I vote for is not the same person after their elected. What happens to them ?
Will there ever be a 3rd party ?

Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

watched it until tarpley came on....that was enough.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bodo
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »

hehe, if it's Webster Tarpley it's gotta be good!  where's the popcorn?

pop  there it is!
Little John_NC
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

Who is this Webster Tarpley, I did a little reading sounds like he some sort of a crack pot  rolleyes I should have read a little more before posted the link.... embarassed

Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »

I can't watch it, and don't know who Tarpley is, but I figure about everything that comes out of the prez is deception. I believe that what we see is a facade. Although I wasn't particularly thrilled with the Bush years, I at least think he felt comfortable in his own skin, and he truly has a good heart when it comes to being the genuine article.

Third party? We need one. A strong one. One that is committed to constitutional principles of freedom and liberty, not enslavement and dependence.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 11:54:25 PM »

tarpley is a conspiracy theory wing nut.  as with all of these guys, there is probably some truth in some of what he says, but he goes so far out in the field, that you would have to comb through his stuff word by word to get the truth.  that's to much work! 

i do believe that there are, and always have been, one worldists.  soros is one.  anyone who gets into a position of power in the UN no doubt is.  there has always been this dream that if we all were just one big  happy family......

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next