Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 05:24:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 29 other countries must be right, right?  (Read 2478 times)
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

Your focus on this issue while ignoring all the better solutions is their ammunition. 

Who is focusing on this issue? Does the discussion of one issue exclude one's ability to focus on others?
Better solutions to what?

We are debating one issue here so pardon me if I focus on it while we do so.  As soon as I finish this little note I'll click to a new page and focus on that when I answer it. 

Also, Attention all Liberals or Indifferent people, There Is No Better Solution To The Second Amendment.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »

Better solutions to what?

Better solutions to stopping the flow of guns to mexican crime syndicates. 

One solution would be to outlaw guns in USA... take yours and everyone else's away, that way there won't be any guns here for them to buy... that's the solution we're debating, and if we focus on it as the only solution to the problem, it won't matter how much we disagree with it, it will happen.  They'll say that with more than 7,000 deaths so far from the cartel violence we can't afford not to, reguardless of the constitution.  They can shove it down our throats as long as that is widely regarded as the only solution.

You had better wake up before you find you've got no rights left.
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 07:19:33 AM »

Did you even follow the information in this thread?  There is no vast flow of illegal weapons to Mexico.  The vast majority of them are coming from other countries.  It's a fact.  But as usual you don't let the facts cloud your 'vision' - and also don't let the fact that this thread is about gun control in the United States and not the flow of illegal weapons to Mexico run you off your already wrong track - I started the thread.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 08:41:42 AM »

The best way to stop the flow would probably to stop the LEGAL sales of firearms to the Mexican ARMY.  So when the mexican soldiers defect they don't add more firearms to the criminal element in mexico.

Rick
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:38 PM »

Did you even follow the information in this thread?  There is no vast flow of illegal weapons to Mexico.  The vast majority of them are coming from other countries.  It's a fact.  But as usual you don't let the facts cloud your 'vision' - and also don't let the fact that this thread is about gun control in the United States and not the flow of illegal weapons to Mexico run you off your already wrong track - I started the thread.

OH DEAR!  shocked

I thought it was about the President undermining the constitution. My bad  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

In politics, facts don't matter much.  Public perception is 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the game.  No matter how many other countries they are getting their guns from, no matter what percentage, if even one gun came from the US, and our politicians can focus our attention on that, you will lose your guns, and yet another right.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next