Decrease --- at least I think. Sometimes depends on number of times and location
The worst so far was 21 times on one hand. Hard headed
! I did get stung on the tounge as a teenager, drinking a coke. They taste awful --- not like chocolate cover ants--- I guess (never had those either)
I know a beekeeper who has been stung hundreds of times over the years. About two years ago he received the one that put him over the top. Basically woke up at hospital. You can not show a reaction for years and all of a sudden have one.