Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 23, 2014, 12:54:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Me ?  (Read 1330 times)
oldenglish
House Bee

« on: May 04, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »

I dont remember breaking a mirror but based on this year so far I must have.
1. Washing machine springs leak floods the kitchen and utility room, get repaired under warrenty
2. Two weeks later the pump goes bad (they had just replaced it) turns out a wire came loose
3. The following week the dryer quits, gonna cost $70 just to have them tell me whats wrong with it.
4. Yesterday while packing car to come home from dog show (I was not there) the kid slams the back door shut and does not have the car loaded right (saturn wagon) and punches the back window out, turns out I have a $500 deductable Undecided

SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about stupidly wasting that board of lumber I was turning into a hive body...
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »

and back to my favorite answer...SH...........

sometimes it just seems like everything goes wrong.  how long did you go with no disasters?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
dragonfly
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »

I always just chalk it up to a gremlin in the house. grin
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »

I was beating the crap out of this thing with a hammer. On one of the swings I missed, the hammer slipped out of my hand and now I have this nice big bruise on my chin. Just short of shattering the bone I think. Gonna hurt for awhile.

So what does that piece of glass cost for a Saturn  huh

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Bodo
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

SH?  My translator seems to be broken   Wink
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

I can't post the first part but the last part is happens as in S### happens.

Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

Actually reading your list, its not that bad.It probably just seems like it is when it is happening to you but when you own a house or a vehicle repairs are always happening.
Its usually most upsetting because it always seems to happen to people at the worst times.
I am always replacing something at an inopportune time.
Like the day the furnace went in the middle of a bitter cold winter and I had just came home with my brand new infant from the hospital that morning, had to pay whatever the guy said to get that one fixed in a hurry.
I had my air conditioner stolen in the middle of a heatwave while I was 9 months pregnant, I was so angry off!
My washer is broken right now after getting it fixed 4 times and its only 5 years old.Of course since I have 6 kids I am spending a fortune at the laundromat because I can't replace the washer until next month.
I just replaced my hot water heater.
I have fixed both of my cars for one reason or another a few times in the last couple of months.
In fact my car broke down a couple of weeks ago 25 miles from home and I could not get hold of anyone to help me.
It was a Sunday and no one was around.
I had my kids with me and AAA said they would tow the car for a ginourmous fee but I had no way to get us home, the town truck only takes one passenger so I called a taxi and it cost me almost $100.00.
Then you have all the cheaper things that break like the air conditioner, computers,dvd players etc.

I know its a bummer but hopefully its all over with at once for a while and just the minor stuff will break.
jimmyo
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »

Isn't it great to have a washing machine and a dryer?  and a Car? and a house to put the stuff in? and a dog to take to the dog show and a family, and stuff to put in the car? and insurance? I can see allot of blessings here.
 I'm not trying to make your problems seem smaller But I do want you to see that your blessings are greater. Take a look in the bible at the book of Job in the old testament. The book of Phillipians has some good stuff in it too.
Have a great day.
  JimmyO

dpence
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 01:52:22 PM »

Everyone has a stroke of luck that seems to go south.  I am always told...$#@% happens.

Nonetheless it never makes me feel any better.... Sad
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 03:28:47 AM »

Life happens.  Without Adversity what would we learn?  Adversity keeps us from remaining ignorant for the rest of our lives.

If you pray for Strength, God gives you adversity.

If you pray for Knowledge, God gives you adversity.

If you pray for understanding, God gives you adversity.

Get the Picture?

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »

Typical guys...somebody is just looking for a little sympathy and empathy, and all he gets are logical reasons why.

I get that ^^^ all the time from my wife. rolleyes

Rick
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 06:41:10 PM »

SH?  My translator seems to be broken   Wink

Bodo, another name for poo!!!  smiling, beautiful day, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next