I have had excessive swarming this year due to neglect. I have put some in a 5&3/4 IN super with a queen excluder & supers. I also got two swarms on same day. so i decided to use them with the Taylor method for a two swarm hive.One was a small, about 2 Lb, The other a nice prime swarm. The large one all drifted over to the small side except a hand full. In the mean time i got another swarm. they were about 25 ft up on a 3 inch limb so i got a frame of brood & threw a line over the limb & pulled the brood up to the swarm. It started raining and getting cooler only about 3/4 of them would get on the frame of brood So i took what i could get & added them to the weak side.