I have not seen swarm in 30 years, but today was my day. Went over to check on the 2 hives and there in a pine tree about 30 ft. from the hives a huge swarm in a pine tree. Gathered everything I could imagine needing and returned to the tree. Set a 10 frame deep with 9 frames as near as I could, after spraying all the plastic foundation sheets with 1:1 sugar water and Bee Healthy(rec. amount) Sprayed the swarm with the same and tryed to remove a handful or two without much success. Sprayed them again and added a little smoke, bent the limb down as close as possible and shook it fairly well. lots of bees in the air(not agitated) and a pile beside the hive and behind. Gave them some time(10 minutes) and repeated the bend and shake. Took about 3 or 4 times and most of the bees seemed to be happily in the hive. No more on the ground, a small cluster on the front of the hive. Smoked them a bit, they went in the hive. Put an entrance reducer in place(smallest opening), Picked up the whole works and moved to a location in a row with the original hive. Put on a feeder, added 1:1 syrup w/Bee Healthy, put some leafed out limbs in front of the entrance. After an hour, lifted the cover and bees seemed to be feeding very well already. Hope I did something right as there is no turning back. Worried about them moving back to the original hive since its only 3 feet away. Great Day! Feel free to rip apart my procedure as I have no clue if I did anything right. I think it looks good to me.