Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 02:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk of the town  (Read 5903 times)
Shawn
Queen Bee

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2009, 01:44:32 AM »

Well out are gone except for 4. I kind of agree that 34 hives is a lot for being in the middle of the city but like Kathy said 4 or 33 there will be no difference, especially when he makes them super hives and sets then next to the fence  grin. The neighbor will still see bees in his yard no matter what. The guy said he did not want to fight it and has a cousin with some land 1 mile outside of town to put his bees on. I know we both get calls from the city to get swarms or hives but now instead of free it will cost.
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2009, 08:27:52 AM »

>>> I know we both get calls from the city to get swarms or hives but now instead of free it will cost. <<<

Now your thinking, may 'em pay. That's one thing a politician understands and thats money, especially when its going out and not coming into their pocket. Just hope they don't decide to kill the bees themselves instead.

G3

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »

especially when he makes them super hives and sets then next to the fence

There's the ticket.  I wonder if he were to make them double queen hives, would you consider them one or two hives?  To the beek, we all would probably agree they are two hives.  To the lay person, one.  So he could technically double his yard size without anyone realizing it.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next