Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 21, 2014, 11:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The fly over/ photo op  (Read 1423 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: April 28, 2009, 02:30:27 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/28/new-york-city-jet-flyover-photo-flop-triggers-recriminations/

Did y'all see this? What numb skull thought this would be a good idea? Have they ever heard of photoshop? Terrible decision by someone.

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

WH is saying they didn't know anything about it.  i find that hard to believe.  smiley  also wonder why folks are upset if there is not danger from terrorists anymore?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 02:41:04 PM »

Did you see the video of the people pouring out of the  buildings? Truly scary memories for them I am sure. How someone would think that flying a 747 along the exact path of the terroist at 1500 feet was a good photo op to me is unthinkable. Also they scrubbed the plan to do the same thing for photos over D.C. Rushmore and Seattle.

Keith
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »

yeah the White house was about stupid for that one evil

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »

Perhaps that was a missed opportunity to save some money  rolleyes

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 04:32:48 AM »

Its tied into the swine flu scare.

ITS ALL a CONSPIRACY TO KEEP EVERYONE SCARED.

OK, so lets call em A1 and jet to make things easy. Why would you need a jet to take pics of A1? Why not a heli or C130 as is the norm?

There was no response to it, so ATC, MIL, POL, FAA must have known about it. So why didnt the media? or if they did know, why did they keep silent?

Why was no ATC traffic recorded by Scanners? If it was ordinary ops, they would have to use ATC. In fact all OPS over cities uses ATC. Theres a million or so Scanners in the US, not one heard a thing and these guys can hear a flea fart in Finland.

I just cant get over using 2 jets to photo A1 without another a/c being around to film all three.

I just cant imagine how 400,000 bucks can be used to do such a thing. Whatever the reasons, it was a sick thing to do. Those poor people watching it flying behind buildings, not knowing if it was going to crash.

Stick your head out the window, have a deep whiff. Thats a RAT you can smell!

Wars aint going so well, governments need to change focus.

Now what better way to let the world know terrorism is still around than to pull a stunt like that flypast? Jog every ones memory.

Financial meltdown, leads to everyone being terrified of losing their jobs, swine flu, flypasts a world in fear. Somethings brewing. Something is up. The G8s and G20s of the world are cooking something up and they need a cowered fearful world to do their dirty work in.

My best guess is that it is tied in with Al Qaida (pigs) and his mob. Including Pakistan and Iran. You may recall me telling you that Pakistan was sheltering Al Qaida through Mushareff, and that has turned out to be gospel. Its now been revealed that Pakistan is rife with em, they are like rats in that country. Last week one of the swine that replaced the head fool. was on BBC radio telling us how he and his mates were dedicated to a Muslim world with no Governments, only Sharia law. Thats the one that stones women to death for not covering their faces.

Make no mistake, their aim is a pig World. Pakistan is the now officially the new home of the pigs.

Our immediate aim should be to get Nucs out of Pakistan. If the Pakistani Government falls and it could this year, then all the codes go to the pigs. Who would they attack first, Israel I spose. Then its on for young and old and you and I wont be here.

Pakistan, as a Pig State, attacks and overwhelms India, connects with Iran, moves down through Thailand, already having huge problems with the pigs, through Indonesia, same story, down to Australia which thinks ignorance is bliss. Throw in Turkey, Egypt, Libya, all of a sudden its a Muslim world.

Ive said it before, its a Christian - Muslim war that we are in. But Islam has been hijacked by the pigs.

Look at the world map and you can see all the oil is surrounded by the pigs and their trough is growing.

This situation will lead to a USSR, CHINA, US alliance against the pigs.

These pigs have a serious plan and the means of carrying it out. They have millions of agents around the world, in every town, city, country, they are there. Sleeping.

Time is critical, we need more allies. We need the sheer numbers of the chinese and the russians to kill the pig. The russians are dead keen to go, so many hundreds of thousands of troops trained but unemployed and de-mobbed but keen for revenge for their Afghanistan. We cant count on most of Europe, their track history speaks for itself. Africa is just open to he who has the most money on a given day, already the chinese are in the west of africa, mining resources, building entire cites for oil. So the chinese could well side with the pigs.

We need numbers, or we need to nuke the pigs before its too late.

People thought after Iraq MkII that the worst was over, its only just beginning.

Throughout history, there has been 20,50,100,1000 year wars. We tend to think of wars in time frames of WW1, WW2 and Vietnam. These are just blips.

This current conflict goes back to the 80s, it was born in Iran and its nearly 30 years old now. Overall, this situation goes back to pre WW2 with the British in Palestine.

This Global Financial Economic Catastrophe could have been planned by the pigs. We will never know or be told.

Some of these pigs have been in business for 1,700 years before the US and Aus were even settled by white men. We have a lot of catching up to do in the skullduggery department.

When the Coalition leaves Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran will invade Iraq, its as sure as when GWB was gunna get Saddam. Israel will react with lethal force. Turkey will be forced to make a serious decision. Domino effect: Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, the `stans all will look to Russia to see which way she goes before deciding to support the US, if they do. Meanwhile, the rest of the middle east and Africa will be exploiting all then can. Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, gawd what a dogs breakfast.

If we do not act now, we do not have a future.

Google China Africa and see how entire countries the size of Texas are going down the rice route without you even knowing.

Its at times like this, that I consider getting a gun license, which I would get as I am a good boy and promise to keep it in a locked cabinet and keep the bolt and ammo also in locked cabinets, all of which have different keys and just one copy that only I know the whereabouts of.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:34:18 AM by mick » Logged
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:21:20 AM »

I heard the guy that set it up/approved it is a WH cabinet member... wonder if he'll keep his job.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 06:08:22 PM »

I heard the guy that set it up/approved it is a WH cabinet member... wonder if he'll keep his job.

Its already been swept under the rug don't you know there's a pig flu out there rolleyes

Keith
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »

Cost of the fly by 

A day after the flight, President Obama denounced the photo-op, which cost $328,835, calling it "a mistake." The head of the White House Military Office, Louis Caldera, who coordinated the flight mission, also apologized for the incident.

$328,835 are you kidding me?HuhHuhHuh? again guess they never heard of Photoshop

Time to print some more money for the other flybys

Keith

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 05:07:00 PM »

they say now that they will release the pics.  there were some FOIA requests and a lot of ticked off public after them.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

A headline today. (I didn't read it)

White House aide resigns over NYC flyover

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 05:12:38 PM »

Its already been swept under the rug don't you know there's a pig flu out there rolleyes

Keith

Trust me I know about the flu... been sick with it this week.  For the flu, it hasn't been that bad though.  I've had much worse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next