Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 03:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: we have been waiting.....  (Read 2735 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »

i listened to dr keiths' thing on the 1918 flu.  interesting.  probably some truth in it.  anyway, probably worth a listen.  he's certainly right about good nutrition and overall health.   not sure all his conclusions hold up.....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 10:18:56 AM »

This was in my mailbox this morning. I am not saying one way or the other, I am just showing other's take on this whole thing. Its interesting though....

And here, I've been thinking more along the lines of a biological terrorist attack. Hmmm. 
Do you think there's any credence to what you posted? What's the background of the guy who composed it?  These days, there's not much that would surprise me. Undecided

I think that there is a little truth in everything but like I said in the beginning of that post I am just sharing other views on the situation, someone sent it to me and I passed it along for others to take what they want from it.
Nothing would surprise me though.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »

Meanwhile, if there is a high-up conspiracy, President Obama doesn’t seem to be in on it. On Apr. 16th Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist, who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu.
The president seems to have been closer to contact with the mutant virus than almost anyone else in the USA!
In fact the really paranoid among us might even wonder if this was an elaborate attempt to assassinate him. It remains a rather strange “coincidence” that it all started on ground zero, right where he was visiting.

My bet is on the idea the BHO was already inoculated against the new swine flue virus before he went to Mexico.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next