Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 22, 2014, 03:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that this is something all of us Virginians  (Read 877 times)
BigRog
House Bee

« on: March 05, 2005, 09:21:40 PM »

Should be involeved in

H.B. 1798, introduced by Virginia delegate David Albo (R-Fairfax), would prohibit adult illegal aliens from receiving taxpayer funded non-emergency state and local benefits and services.

Several of your fellow NumbersUSA Virginia faxers have been part of a successful campaign to persuade the Virginia General Assembly to pass H.B. 1798. H.B. 1798 now goes to the desk of Virginia Governor Mark Warner. It is unclear whether or not Gov. Warner will sign the legislation. However, it appears likely that Governor Warner will make a run for the Presidency in 2008, so his position on this issue could have national significance.

If it becomes law, HB 1798 will, like Arizona's Proposition 200, not only create a disincentive for illegal immigration (at least in Virginia), but also send a message to the U.S. Congress that citizens are becoming increasingly tired of subsidizing illegal immigration.

In addition to sending this fax to Governor Warner asking him to sign H.B. 1798, you may want to call his office and ask him to sign this legislation.

Call Governor Warner today at 804-786-2211 and urge him to sign H.B. 1798 into law. Tell him to stop rewarding illegal aliens with benefits and services paid for by Virginia taxpayers.

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
amymcg
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 09:48:50 PM »

I'll be sure to tell my parents about this, I'm originally from Virginia, and all my family still lives there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next