Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 20, 2014, 10:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: next weeks party  (Read 937 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: April 08, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:28:25 AM »

Excellent

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
RayMarler
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

The founding fathers of our country are rolling over in their graves. How can our government leaders sleep at night?

Sitting in the shade, drinking lemon aid.
Enjoying the breeze while counting the bees.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 02:20:49 AM »

Nice Kathy.  It is my unrealistic dream that all liberals wiill some day wake up to the fact that when everything is granted by the government that the people have nothing.  It is only when the government is consistently restricted by the people that each and everyone can have the degree of properity they desire.  I respect a man who makes his own silver spoon, but have little respect for the man who was born with the silver spoon already in his mouth.

I have long been of the opinion that one of the reasons that liberals do not like to engage in debates with conservatives is that they find it impossible to justify their position by citing either the Constitution, it's amendments, or the writings of our founding fathers.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »

don't forget to party tomorrow!  this is not about how you voted.  it's about how our government, both parties, is behaving with our money.  numbers matter. be counted.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 11:27:45 AM »

Awesome video, I'm so upset I can't go to the tea party in Boston, I've got to work (I just can't walk away from it, with an unemployed husband and my business in the tank, I need all the $$ I can get).  My heart is with them all, though.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next