Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 28, 2014, 08:16:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally the Financial crisis explained - warning may offend everyone.  (Read 470 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: March 30, 2009, 01:57:05 AM »

http://www.fancast.com/tv/South-Park/62926/1072980704/South-Park---Margaritaville/videos

It took Southpark to explain what is happening to our money, and the housing crisis - I'm afraid it may be more truth than Cartoon Stupidity. Watch this full screen, the quality is incredible and please stick around to the end to see how our government chooses who gets bailout money and who doesn't.

You may not like Southpark, but you will understand how ridiculous this whole mess is: from the people, by the people and for the people - so help us The Economy!

Offensive to many, Conservatives, Liberals, Christians and Jews: but Southpark offends all equally, so I think it is fair material for the older crowd here. It was aired on TV (minus a few choice words here that are bleeped out before 11pm on TV) this past Wednesday. It helps if you know the characters, but it is pretty easy to follow how crazy this whole crisis is seen through the eyes of a fourth grader and the people of Southpark.

I hope you like it, I found it timely and enlightening.

PS... In case you miss the reference immediately, the Margaritaville blender is a parody for the housing market. This show is at FANCAST, the site I talk so much about. I'd love to hear some feedback. Sure, it could go into Humor Forum, but somehow I think it belongs here more!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:17:21 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next