I will tell you from experience....Bee stings hurt!!!!! Poisen Ivy itches!!!!! I get poison ivy EVERY year. The best thing for poison ivy, besides cortisone, is salt water. Every year, that I get poison ivy that's my excuse to go to the ocean. I jump in and stay in the water for at least an hour. Here in Massachusetts the ocean water is cold. The colder the better. By the end of the day, between the ocean water (salt) the sun and the wind...by the time I get home the itch goes away. Within the next few days the wound heals, dries and does not return. This really works. I am not a scientist but I can tell you that One, either the salt the sun or the wind, or a conjunction of all these things the poison goes away. I don't really think that an additional bee poison is going to get rid of your problem. Think-poison+acid...salt=base.