Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 04:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cindi may be the FIRST  (Read 6787 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

Way to go Cindi.  grin

Just out of curosity what is your title time logged in that it says at the top of the forum?

Hey JordanM, and I thought that I was nosey!!!  Smiling....you've topped me, hee, hee.

I looked at my profile information and my profile information tells me this:

Total time logged in: 50 days, 9 hours and 54 minutes.

Holy crow!!!  Something tells me that I don't have a life, other than this forum, smiling.  I have been a member since the fall of 2006, that is a fairly lengthy time, so I can justify the hours spent here, smiling.

It seems that my computer is working well again, I'll be back!!!  Have the best of this wonderful day, night, sleep, tomorrow is that bright and new shining day, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 11:22:38 PM »

You know I love you Cindi and appreciate all your wonderful posts. You just make me very happy and I don't miss a single one of yours.

Sincerely
Annette
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

OH Annette,  cheesy cheesy cheesy, you make me smile and I love you too,  Kiss.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 11:34:28 PM »

Oh yeh Cindi!
 I think you were the first person to PM me( about how to post a pic!) You made a GREAT impression on me about how a forum should be! Youre the perfect spokesperson for this forum and you do a great job representing all of us here when it comes to making people feel welcome Smiley
10,000.......Man, thats alot comin' up!...Maybe you should get a life....I KNOW WHAT!!!...Change your name and start all over in here!!
And John BM.....It is a very nice thing giving recognition to Cindi for all she means to the rest of us! Good Idea!!!

your friend,
john

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 11:38:17 PM »

Yes John, when I first came onto the forum, I could not believe this women who was so upbeat and postive. Always ending the posts with something inspiring. And she is so darn "REAL". This is not made up stuff. She is truly like this. Just wonderful and I wish she was my neighbor.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »

Johnnybigfish, Annette,  Kiss.  Have that great, most wonderful and beautiful day, love life, health.  Cindi

JordanM
House Bee

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »

Way to go Cindi.  grin

Just out of curosity what is your title time logged in that it says at the top of the forum?

Hey JordanM, and I thought that I was nosey!!!  Smiling....you've topped me, hee, hee.

I looked at my profile information and my profile information tells me this:

Total time logged in: 50 days, 9 hours and 54 minutes.

Holy crow!!!  Something tells me that I don't have a life, other than this forum, smiling.  I have been a member since the fall of 2006, that is a fairly lengthy time, so I can justify the hours spent here, smiling.

It seems that my computer is working well again, I'll be back!!!  Have the best of this wonderful day, night, sleep, tomorrow is that bright and new shining day, health.  Cindi

And i thought my 5 days, 14 hours and 33 minutes was alot.   grin

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next