Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 03:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gumbo?  (Read 1715 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: March 19, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »

i would like a good gumbo recipe if anyone has one.  i need to make it from scratch because i doubt i can find any pre mixed gumbo seasoning here.  thanks!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:01 PM »

Waiting on TWT to fit in some time, he says he has a great collection to add. I've been to busy at work myself and haven't transfered any for awhile, hope to get about 100 more tonight and tomorrow if things are quiet at work.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »

Well you start with a roux...... grin
Then you throw about anything else in
I will get my mothers recipe from her tonight and get it to you hopefully in the AM
You are looking for seafood correct?

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »

chicken, but i thought they all started about the same.  i don't know why in the heck i didn't pick up some seasoning when i was in tx last year.  i thought about it, but it went out of my head... smiley

thanks in advance.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »

http://www.cajuncookingrecipes.com/gumbo_recipes.htm

Kathy try those.

Like I said I will get you my mom's tonight I think she has a chicken gumbo recipe as well

Keith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next