Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 16, 2014, 01:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bad, bad news for the military  (Read 2438 times)
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 07:42:57 AM »

I just heard on Fox News the messiah has decided he won't require military folks to use their own insurance for their duty-incurred injuries.  Wow, what a guy  rolleyes  I think the bad press is starting to build on him.  He's worried about March Madness while true madness swirls around him.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »

I just heard on Fox News the messiah has decided he won't require military folks to use their own insurance for their duty-incurred injuries.  Wow, what a guy  rolleyes  I think the bad press is starting to build on him.  He's worried about March Madness while true madness swirls around him.

I saw that. grin the major talk about obama right now is he has North Carolina picked to win the tournament. You know I have no problem with him following the madness but it seems at this present time he should be making bigger headlines on other issues.

Keith
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/duke-coach-obama-worry-economy-ncaa-picks/

Did you see what obama said about North Caralina "heres what I like about N.C. experience and balance"
Ha the two things he lacks grin

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »

http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/

i was going to start a new thing, but i'll just put this here.  it's hilarious.

and a facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barack-Obamas-Teleprompter/82766788824?v=wall&viewas=1389939897#/pages/Barack-Obamas-Teleprompter/82766788824?ref=s
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 11:47:30 AM by kathyp » Logged

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »

From the Teleprompter:

What really blows is that there are some folks in this place who are pushing for Barack to go out there alone. Sans me. With no wing screens.

Are they insane? With this rabid press corps constantly looking to pin Him down for every friggin detail about obscure legislation like the TARP funding? Or the economic stimulus bill? All that kind of detail can't be fit on little note cards. Or even 5x7s. Sure, He rehearses, but nothing can compare him for those white, hot interrogation-room-style kleig lights, or those razor-sharp questions from the likes of Ed Schultz and that bag lady in the front row. Believe me, this is going to be a knock down, drag out fight worth monitoring over the weekend.

Yesterday Teleprompter caused the messiah to thank himself

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next