Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 21, 2014, 06:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A letter from the boss  (Read 1250 times)
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« on: March 11, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter from the Boss,

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government  fees will now increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did:  I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.

Sincerely,

The Boss

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »

Seems like a good idea to me Irwin

Keith
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 05:18:39 PM »

Wink

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »

Before the big 0' is through, I'm afraid it will be more like 111 out of 140. Sad

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

grin

i have found some good bumper stickers.  i only hesitate to put them on because i don't want my car keyed.  maybe i'll put them next to my NRA sticker and that will make them think twice   evil

one has obama dressed like robin hood.   http://shop.cafepress.com/obama-hood
 the other say "bendover"  the O in over is obamas little sunrise emblem.  http://shop.cafepress.com/bend-over

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »

grin

i have found some good bumper stickers.  i only hesitate to put them on because i don't want my car keyed.  maybe i'll put them next to my NRA sticker and that will make them think twice   evil

one has obama dressed like robin hood.   http://shop.cafepress.com/obama-hood
 the other say "bendover"  the O in over is obamas little sunrise emblem.  http://shop.cafepress.com/bend-over

Kathy I just bought the Sucker sticker I will put it on my old truck so it won't matter when they key it

Keith
irerob
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »

Yep tea party t shirt here . grin

You don't need a parachute to sky dive.... you do how ever need one to sky dive twice.
 KJ4QMH.
1reb
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

evil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next