Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Lemon grass oil  (Read 817 times)

Offline alflyguy

• House Bee
Lemon grass oil
« on: March 11, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »
Where do you get lemon grass oil? I want to set out a couple of swarm traps but I have no idea where to get lemon grass oil for lure. Is there something else that works as well or better?

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
Re: Lemon grass oil
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
My local health food store had it or just google essential oil and I am sure someone on the web has it for sale.

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
about 5.00 a oz at the health food store.  Some drug stores also sell it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
i get mine from an ebay essential oil store.  sometimes they have good sales or low starting bids/free shipping, etc.  when i find a good deal, i stock op on all the essential oils i use.  the stuff doesn't go bad.
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

anything