Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 12:22:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MEMBERS COOKBOOK FORUMS is HERE!!!! Comments welcomed!  (Read 19830 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: March 09, 2009, 07:18:29 AM »

Hello all:

There will be over 400 recipes moved within the week - please feel free to add yours today while the transfer (which is done by hand) from the old cookbook to this one is completed. Thanks and enjoy this new forum!

Until now the Cookbook forum (which uses this same SMF software) was NOT interlaced and you needed to go elsewhere on Beemaster.com to access it. Now, members will be able to SEARCH, ADD and review all recipes in many categories WITHOUT leaving the beeforum.

We have over 370 recipes needing moving to here: simplly cut and paste work - but still a lot of recipes which will fill these categories over the next week or so.

NOTE: you can add your recipes now!!! If you have any recipes you wish to share with the members, just search the topics and find the best place to put them, everyone will be able to read and reply to your recipes and this section should grow quickly.

We do everything here that we can to make this a one stop place for members to interact, now we have an entire cookbook section that will grow and delight the members with your unique recipes. Also, if you find something elsewhere on the Internet that sounds great, feel free to share that here too - any recipe that sounds good is worth adding to our cookbook - also whenever possible add photos of the recipe!

Last thought... If you have any topics that are not covered, feel free to PM me and suggest where you think it should be placed, I'll add it, but I request you offer at least one recipe to get it started.

NOTE: looking at the main category, you will see ZERO POSTS listed, this only means there are not posts in the topical header (such as BREAKFAST) it does not mean when you click on Breakfasy that there are no recipes. Every sub forum will have many recipes as I and others transfer the recipes over - it may be EASIER to just click on the CHILD FORUM TOPIC you wish to search under, you will go right to the recipes then.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:59:04 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
SerenityApiaries
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 03:41:37 AM »

I noticed several categories for different recipes, but I didn't see one for making Mead. Understanding it is an adult beverage wasn't sure if it was one that would be wanted to be discussed in the forum. I have come across some information for making Mead but I'm genuinely wanting to learn everything I can about Bees, beekeeping, honey, and everything else related to the industry. I also eventually want to become a Master Beekeeper.  I look forward to learning what I can from everyone I can.

Khalen

Check out West Coast Beekeepers on FB. A great place for Beekeepers along the west coast of America. All are welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/westcoastbeekeepers
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 06:32:05 AM »

Mead making is a topic open for discussion at Beemaster. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next