Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 01:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes it's an EGG  (Read 3846 times)
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »

Cindi, that egg is too big to post here, only little eggs can be posted.

...JP evil

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

tongue tongue tongue  C.

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »

Hey Cindi!!
 Is that your sis agin? except with an egg and not a tomato?
 She looks like an angel from heaven! with an egg!
your friend,
john

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »

John, oh yes that be my Sista!!!  She is indeed an angel from heaven, and I thank my lucky stars every day that she is a mere 200 footsteps away (I will actually count those one day), she lives on our property with her family (think you know that). Going down in a few minutes to let out the birds and stop in for that good morning coffee with her, my darling baby Sista!!!  My Brother took that picture of her and photoshopped it into a cool pic.  Beautiful day in this groovin' life we all live, love and share.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »

I've posted before about my "Rooster" eggs, brown chicken eggs about 3/4 of an inch, sorry no pictures, never have figured out how to do that.

Had one, may be from one of the Banties, that was less than 1/2 inch in diameter.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

I've posted before about my "Rooster" eggs, brown chicken eggs about 3/4 of an inch, sorry no pictures, never have figured out how to do that.

Had one, may be from one of the Banties, that was less than 1/2 inch in diameter.

Oh, that must have been a really cute little egg, Brian.  You GOTTA learn how to take pictures, just think of the DELIGHTFUL things that you could show us around your place, you got some really cool stuff going on there, you know that!!!  Have a most wonderful and awesomely great day.  Cindi

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:37 AM »

Oh, that must have been a really cute little egg, Brian.  You GOTTA learn how to take pictures, just think of the DELIGHTFUL things that you could show us around your place, you got some really cool stuff going on there, you know that!!!  Have a most wonderful and awesomely great day.  Cindi

I know how to push the botton on the camera, it's the downloading to the computer I don't get, then there's trying how to get them from you computer to the internet and from there to the website you want it at.   Scratch head......

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 05:11:06 AM »

I know how to push the botton on the camera, it's the downloading to the computer I don't get, then there's trying how to get them from you computer to the internet and from there to the website you want it at.   Scratch head......

Hey Brian,
I figured it out so I am sure you can too.  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 11:05:32 AM »

Brian, if you ever decide that you want to go an adventure, I will take you there.  I will baby step you, just like many times you have baby-stepped me with things, and have been so patient with me.  I will go  through how to download to your computer, upload to somewhere, and so on and so on, to eventually get pictures to our forum.  The procedure is really relatively simple, it just sounds horrifically hideous.  Should you ever want some help in this, lean on me, friend, I will help you with willing and open heart and arms.  Have that most wonderfully awesome and great day, health, Cindi

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

I will get it done Cindi. I am just practicing my procrastinating  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »

Oh Jerry,  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Cindi

johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »

Hmmmm....My button is on the TOP of my camera!
First of all, Brian.....turn your camera over!!!...It all gets easier from then on!! grin
your friend,
john

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

Hmmmm....My button is on the TOP of my camera!
First of all, Brian.....turn your camera over!!!...It all gets easier from then on!! grin
your friend,
john

Johnny, you're right I looked at my camera and had it pointed the wrong way, not wonder it wouldn't work.  Anybody need a broken lens.   lau

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next