Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 26, 2014, 12:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your first car and your dream car...  (Read 5812 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

too young to have my first car...but I have a few dream cars....number one being Buzzbee's old one.  Right now I'll settle for anything that'll do 60.  Wouldn't mind fixing up dad's old truck either.  HINT HINT DAD

with your Dad I would be surprised if he didn't get you a VIPER or a Z06 CORVETTE, Look at what he had, you need the same SILVER SPOON TREATMENT  evil  Wink

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

you don't need to go 60.  50 is plenty fast enough.  get something that comes with airbags all around and maybe some bubble wrap.   grin  it should also weigh about 2 tons and set 6 feet off the ground.  bullet proof windows would be a + as would thickly padded steering wheel and no radio, cd player, bluetooth, or other distractions.  oh....and only a drivers seat.  no need to carry passengers!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 08:18:29 PM »

too young to have my first car...but I have a few dream cars....number one being Buzzbee's old one.  Right now I'll settle for anything that'll do 60.  Wouldn't mind fixing up dad's old truck either.  HINT HINT DAD

with your Dad I would be surprised if he didn't get you a VIPER or a Z06 CORVETTE, Look at what he had, you need the same SILVER SPOON TREATMENT  evil  Wink

Ted, I'll settle for the truck... from listening to dad, it goes plenty fast enough. I wouldn't mind having a Corvette z28 though.

Kathy, your no fun.   Wink
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:07:10 PM by buzzbeejr » Logged

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

i am a mother.  it is my job to be "no fun"  smiley

my kids are grown.  i get to pick on others.  you are it for the moment!   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 08:52:46 PM »

ugh, not another "mom" to listen to.  grin

Pond Creek Farm
Field Bee

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »

My first car that I bought was a 1981 Camaro Z-28.  It had a 305 engne with a five speed manual transmision and was incredible. I have pictures, but they are from that time and are not digital.  My dream car is a Mercedes S550 sedan.  The reason is that it is huge and I am 6'7".  I simply do not fit in other cars well.  THe BEnz has a special seat and is quite large.  The problem is the price. I drive a Ford Expedition and cannot complain about it in any way.  So, in essence, while I do not have my dream car, I would never spend the money to get the dream.  What I have is all I really need.  It is important to be happy with what you have.

Brian
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

Yay Jodi!
 Janelles knows double clutching!!! She is now a big fan of you!!!
She says shes not as good as Steve Mqueen in "BUllitt"
Now shes asking me a hunnerd questions about how and why and everything about you Jodi!!!
 And, here I am, sick and cxrippled from my operation!
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Drop Box</td></tr></table>

Yay to you too Bullseye!!And Ken too!
 Those were truly the Muscle car days!

your friend,
john

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »

John I'm not really that interesting!  More importantly, how are you doing?  I see they shaved your tummy!  Lips Sealed  Do you have good happy pills? When do we get to see the stitches? Do you have stitches or did they do disolvable + glue? Inquiring mind wants to know! Take it easy, with pain pills it is easy to overdo cause you don't have the warning pains!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

John and his candy corn dracula imitation

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »

Yeh, I got happy pills!! Lortabs! But they make me get a gluey gunk in my throat and makes me talk like Im dieing!
 I got 3 stitches inside, but i dont know whats under the patch till next week!
Unbelievably, I dont hurt unless I move!!!....It was apparently, mostly show, I guess! The Dr said I only had a hole the size of my finger, but the guts came thru and stayed anyways!! .I'm gonna make the "Post" surgery video sometime tomorrow If I dont hurt like today...The Nurse man said I will feel worse after the meds wear off..
Oh yeh,...Janelle sez youre VERY Interesting!!....And.....I bet nobody here in the forums will disagree!
Ok,...we better get back to cars! Sorry for the hijacking!
 I had a friend who had a comet!! It TERRIFIED me!...well, his driving did really!!
And, janelle use to ice race in a ford fiesta! she was womans champion racer for a couple a years too!..That was after she quit the circus!( The BIG APPLE CIRCUS) up in NY! Smiley

your friend,
john

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 11:56:11 PM »

My first car was a 51 Chevy coupe, back in the Grease Days.   The car I whish I'd never sold was a 55 Nash Rambler Station wagon.  You could lay every seet down so that the entire car was a double bed.  4 speed automatic with overdrive and a flathead 6.  36 m[h in 55 way ahead of its time.
2nd car I wish I still had was a 66 Goat 2dr coupe with bucket seats, 326, and 20 mph.  I had that one when I first got married but after several kids it just was too hard unloading babies from the back seat.

My dream car is the one I drive now 93 Ford F150 4X4, with extended cab and 8ft bed.  I have a winch and a hydrolic crane in the back.  I've put as many as 24 bails of hay on the truck in one load.  I have a bed bax in the back in which I keep a complete set of automotive tools, tow chain, several hitches, several ropes. come alongs, and such as well as a 3 day supply of food and water.  When I go on a long trip I usually throw in a chainsaw, gas, and a 22 rifle.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:20 AM »

67 Chevy super sport with a 396 with triple deuce carb's scary fast.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »

I could see myself, Johnny bigfish and Irwin cruising down the boulevard in one of those hydraulic jobbies where the thing bounces and jumps down the street, fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror and those rotating rims that make you dizzy.

Of course we all have beer cans stuck to our foreheads!

...JP
First off we have to see a pic of a beer can stuck to your head before you can go cruising with me and the bigfish grin grin grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

ok ted, if you insist...I'll take any of these

or a charger/ challenger.

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 07:14:14 PM »

I could see myself, Johnny bigfish and Irwin cruising down the boulevard in one of those hydraulic jobbies where the thing bounces and jumps down the street, fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror and those rotating rims that make you dizzy.

Of course we all have beer cans stuck to our foreheads!

...JP
First off we have to see a pic of a beer can stuck to your head before you can go cruising with me and the bigfish grin grin grin

Now that would be a sight to see.  The thought of the 3 of you cruisin down the road, beercans stuck to your foreheads, hair flying in the wind made me smile!..well, laugh actually!  Thanx!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »

My first car was a Toyota Corolla SR5 with a 5 speed manual transmission. It was a beater car. But I liked it. when I was younger I had dreams of the speed machines like the 944 or Masaratti, Lotus, GTO, 280Z, and similar. But I am happy with a car that has no engine problems. My wife has a 1984 Supra. It is not in the best of shape but it has over 200,000 miles on it and hasn't had a major repair. I drive a 1989 F150 truck. I wouldn't mind a 1974 VW bug convertible. It is nice to drive some of the speed monsters and I have in my years but I have gotten past the point where I try to impress others with my car.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:53 PM »

ok ted, if you insist...I'll take any of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKkTx4YrD4&feature=related

or a charger/ challenger.

hehehehehehe, you can probably forget those Josh, ken would keep one of those for himself and I couldn't blame him  Wink , I know I was picking on him the other night but them was some fine cars he had, I wish I could have had one of those but I was happy with my 72 SS Nova.

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 09:40:03 AM »

1966 Plymouth Valiant 4-door, 3 speed on the column, slant six. My father handed me the keys after having it for 12 years. I kept it for 12 months ( not cool with the chics  embarassed ) but for some reason I miss it.  Undecided

Being a P/U truck guy, My "Dream Car" is the Audi TT.  grin
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

My first car:  http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/mazda/626/1984/

I bought it for 800 bucks and it lasted me 3 or 4 months.

My dream car:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/carcrazyrob/2799790085/   ...one of these days.   Undecided

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 11:14:45 AM »

My first car:  http://www.cars-directory.net/gallery/mazda/626/1984/

I bought it for 800 bucks and it lasted me 3 or 4 months.

My dream car:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/carcrazyrob/2799790085/   ...one of these days.   Undecided

Visions of Steve McQueen  grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next