I do not know any info about the collectors available but before you try this, where are your bees located? Miles from any other people or farm animals I hope. At a bee college that I attended they talked about this. The collectors zap the bees with electricity and the bees try to sting the collector leaving the venom on the board. The bees end up beeing very very aggressive. You will have to have full protection to work these hives.
Another problem is if anyone else comes in contact with the dry venom and is not being stung by the bees, they can develop severe reaction to a sting. Your wife washing you suit with dried venom on it can cause this if she does not receive regular stings.