Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 11:23:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling on friends to go to the cobwebs of their minds!!!  (Read 853 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: March 01, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, someone in the forum was saying that they were moving way out the booneyville and would not barely ever have internet access, so we may not hear from them very often.  Now...this may seem weird, but these things strike me sometimes.  I sometimes am compelled to try to remember things, I am trying to remember who this forum member is, and it is driving me nuts.  I thought at first I thought it may have been theFermentedhiker, but it was not.  Anyone remember this post, who it was, what post it was?  Terrible that I can't remember, let me lean on you AND....have that wonderful and most great day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
HAB
HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »

frozenhillbilly wrote=

I'll See Ya Around

friday i'm moving out of town,  about 15 miles out and will no longer have internet service,  i will check in when i can but have no idea how often that will be   gonna miss y'all.

posted on Feb 22
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 08:30:45 PM »

Oh HAB, yo' the man!!!

1Frozenhillbilly

fermentedhiker

both have the initial of "f" and "h"

that is why I got mixed up and could not remember.  I have to look on the profile of hillbilly and see if he is not active now on the forum....hold on.....

OK, he was last active on Feb 24, wonder if he has moved yet?  Thanks for going deep into those mind cobwebs for me....smiling.  Have that most wonderfully awesome day, health, love our life.  Cindi

If anyone hears from 1frozenhillbilly, let us all know.  C.

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »

I am afraid to go deep into the cobwebs of my mind, I don't know whats there.
HAB
HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

Sometimes I have all I can do to keep the things on the surface straight.  Digging any deeper might remind me of those so many things I should have, could have, would have done if things had been a little different.  On the Science Channel they are currently showing a program called Time.  So much time and yet so little.
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »

I know what you are saying, sometimes I think I should just face some of those things that are lurking in the back of mind and deal with it and clear up some space but usually that is just to much for me to handle so I push them back.
I guess one of these days I will clear out the junk draw in my mind.
Ya know whats weird is every once in a while I will remember something major that happened to me in my life, it will just occur to me during a conversation and I'll mention it in an offhand way to my husband and he will be like what the heck, you never told me that and I'll say I just thought of it. Its usually something that feels like a lifetime ago or didn't really happen to me but someone else, I know it sounds weird but it happens.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

If I tried delving into the recesses of my mind I'd be lost in space.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next