Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 18, 2014, 03:08:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tears, some things that make me think and bring those happiness tears  (Read 1089 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:12 AM »

Just some things that happen to me when I get e-mails.  Just some things that I want to pass one.  Just some things that I think important that we take a glance at.  Just some things.  Smiling.....have that most wonderful and awesome day, loving our great life we all live, love and share.  Cindi

http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today/t125/pet.htm

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

I know the feeling..............................

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:44:51 AM »

Oh dear, this is going to be a weepy day, what a beautiful thing Idee, thank you for sharing.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »

My dogs are part of my family. When I come home all three greet me in their own special way.

Chooch, the male terrier will sit on the couch w/ his toy in his mouth wanting to play, I have to go to him.

Minnie, my female rat terrier has to give me a kiss when I enter the door. She jumps up until she gets her kiss.

Sophie is my oldest, 13 yrs, my chow. She has to have a kiss also, but she is patient and knows that Minnie is needy and quite nuts, so she waits her turn.

There's really something to owning a dog. They have a way of making you feel better when you've had a bad day. I think having pets make us better people.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 12:45:15 PM »

Uh oh, I better not read those...I tend to get funny looks when I have weepy days and I'm at work now... grin

Rick
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »

That make's me think of my past dog's and feel real sad Sad Cry Cry

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »

Thanks guys for making me all snuffly! JP, your dogs sound wonderful, each has it's personality & own ways.  I have 1 dog, 5 cats & other assorted outside animals.  Maddy the dog is 15, deaf, going blind & somewhat senile, with fatty cysts all over (she is fuzzy so you can't really see them, we call her "Lump Mo") I am not going to make her go through removal & if any are cancer will just make her as comfortable as possible @ this age. She seems happy though, still demanding her "cookie" & special attention whenever anyone comes in. When training her as a puppy did signs for commands so it was easy to deal with her deafness. I know the time for the rainbow bridge is not too far in the future, I hope to be strong enough to do the right thing & YES, I will be with her on that final walk. I have even been with other dogs in the vets office that people dropped off. They all have the right to hear "you are such a good dog" at the end through word & thought.  He is a very caring vet.  They have given us so much, it's the least we can do.  I also think it helps you work through the grieving process, just my opinion.  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

Wah, now I really am having a weepy day again, smiling.  We know our pets, we love our pets, they love us, what more can I say.  We are so privileged to be allowed to be in their lives.  Dogs come and dogs go, we all have been through that, many of us, many times.  Each time we say goodbye to that dog, we know for surely that we will meet again, and they will be awaiting for us, knowing that we will come to them one day too, such beautiful thoughts.....it has made my day.  Have that great and most wonderful day, lovin', livin', love you all.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next