Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 06:38:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt. Peak Hike!  (Read 392 times)
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« on: February 23, 2009, 11:47:34 PM »

Yesterday after Church Amanda & I went for a little hike up Mt. Peak in Enumclaw. (you can google it, amazingly!) I thought I was going to die! rolleyes  There is no gradual in that climb..trail goes right UP! Then UP some more, then even more agonizing UP, UP UP!! Took us 1.5 hours!!  Boy am I out of shape! Well, not too bad cause I'm here typing still.  It was beautiful, smelling that nice, pine foresty smell.  They had little markers along the way telling about the plants (that are not up yet..) so I did get a chance to rest.  Amanda was also winded but I don't think she seized up like I did last night...could barely move! Some of those crazy youngsters were scampering up with little kids in backpacks!  shocked I love hiking, last summer I re-realized how fun it is after taking Brendhan & Janelle to Mowich. The next weekend Amanda Chels & I went back to Mowich & hiked around the other side.  Amanda & I are going to do Peak more, there is another entrance on the other side, closer to Buckley.  I am planning on getting a puppy in the next year or so, need to get in shape for exercising & socializing it's body & mind!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next