Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 16, 2014, 12:54:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian Brays new babys!  (Read 575 times)
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« on: February 21, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

Just thot you'd like to see your knew adopted birds!
Ones even gonna have a blue tail it looks like!
your friend,
john
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From pigeons</td></tr></table>
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From pigeons</td></tr></table>

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

Beautiful!  I love baby birds & seeing what colors they end up being. I call this age the porcupine cause the feathers are not out of the sheaths yet!  The begging sounds are so cute!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »

Thanks Johnny, I have one white one here that is solid white except for a slim black band at the end of it's white tail, it'll be interesting to see if the band is still there after it's fall moult.  If the one with the dark tail also has dark flights then the descriptive term is a Stork(after the color pattern of English Storks). 

I have a couple pair of young I have to band in the next few days, mostly silvers and blue bars.  Let me know when you're ready to ship them.  Looks like about 3 weeks from now.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next