Okay, early this morning, I moved the three occupied supers comprising this "hot hive" about 100 feet away from their original location, each super on its own stand, then I covered them with a cloth. On the old location I stacked empty supers with 2 frames to collect the field bees.
I then set five empty nucs near the relocated supers. Next I went through the supers, one at a time, looking for sealed and emerging brood - using at least two frames of sealed/emerging brood with covering bees, per nuc. The remaining space in the nucs I filled in with combs of pollen/honey/nectar/empty. During this sorting, I kept my eye out for the queen, when I found her I made sure to make a note of which nuc I placed her in, I just couldn't dispatch her right then. There were ten frames of sealed/emerging brood, enough for these five nucs. Now I just need to produce enough queen cells to take care of these nucs.