Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 25, 2014, 05:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sincere Apology  (Read 1579 times)
Chef Isaac
House Bee

« on: March 01, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »

I wanted to make sure to say thank you to you all who were concerned about the flood situation in washington. It is nice to kow people care and I am not used to that in a forum situation.

I sincerely apologize for not responding quicker to give you all updates.

Thank you for your concern and again, I am sorry to you all for not updating you. I have handled this situation somewhat poorly and the lack of communication, as it seems to be, I take full responsability.

Chef Isaac... Culinary Arts and Honey are a sweet mix! http://www.sweetascanbeehoneyfarm.com
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 08:49:56 AM »

Chef, I just figured you were mia cause you were so busy gettin' things in order after that terrible flood and your unfortunate losses.

I wish you the best of luck on your speedy recovery, don't believe an apology was needed, but thanks for clearing the air nonetheless.

Good to see you back!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Chef Isaac
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »

I think I need to understand that people here actually care. That is new for me and I think I handled the situation poorly.

Chef Isaac... Culinary Arts and Honey are a sweet mix! http://www.sweetascanbeehoneyfarm.com
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

Chef I'm truly sorry to hear about your problem's with your wife and bee's. My wife is in the hospital right now she got pneumonia and it hit her real hard they found out Friday she now has MRSA that stuff is real bad. And yes we do care about every one here. This form is like family to me it gives me a place to talk relax and get answers to all my problem's.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Chef Isaac
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 10:07:09 AM »

I am sorry to hear about you wife. I wish her a fast recovery.

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

Chef:

Thank you for this post, I know you mean it and now understand how we are very family like here. I take no pride in coming down as the HEAVY in any situation, I just needed you to know that we really do strive to make this place a family place and how important just staying in touch is. Best of luck to you and your wife, I don't know her condition, but I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you again for understanding - I know the words "forum and family" don't come together too often out there, that is why we "say and believe" this is a special place, we sincerely strive for it and that only happens with the great membership we have being able to always agree to disagree rather than fight, and open up their ears when someone needs someone just to listen. Again, this was a very nice post, thank you for writing it.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 08:51:21 PM »

Chef, you have struck a chord within our souls.  I need not to elaborate.  The more that you are here, the more that you will feel and understand the depth of the caring amongst our forum members.  We are nothing short of a very big family, that protects one another, and give each other support, we are one.

I honestly have nothing that I can really say here about comparisons to other forums, I belong to a couple, but only post there once in a blue moon.  This forum has been my space for quite some time now, think I began around November 06.

What has always enthralled me about this space here is the love, comradary, caring, real down to earth people.  Nothing that I have ever seen here has been hurtful, mean, anything like that.  It is a place of happiness, it is the cyberspace prozac I would say.  A feel good place, a must place to be.

When I come to my forum here, I feel that I have opened up the souls of everyone that lives deep within the screen of my computer.  I see that we all are good people, I have never picked up a bad vibe from any member here, that I can recall.  I know that there has been members that were a little off, but they did not last very long here, and were dealt with swiftly.

Our Moderators do such a great and wonderful job of keeping this forum a safe and happy place to be, a place where we know that nothing that would harm us, through cyberspace, ever, anything evil would be caught long before any damage could be done.  Hours and hours are spent moderating the posts in the forum, not only by the Moderators, but also by the Forum Members themselves.

I know that I am protected here.  I know that everyone loves me, as I love everyone else here too.  Now....tell me, anyone.  Is there anything more wonderful in this world than being loved?  Why wouldn't we all love to  be here, spend time with each other, are not these feelings good.  Have that most beautifully wonderful and great day, the best of health, and the chance to love the life that we live. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 07:17:45 AM »

Cindi, you are like honey to a HYPOGLYCEMIC, just the right amount of sweetness to make the world right again Smiley

This is the first post I've read today, I just dug out from 8 inches of snow with 2 foot drifts along one side of my car and had to deal with Traceys roof rqcks (lordy I hate to deal with snow and ice around them) we both have Suburus - I have the Legaxy and she the the outback, they didn't even bother plowing our roads yet, but those all wheel drive really go through almost anything.

But back to my point, I had a brand new extend a combo scraper and brush and caught it on her roof racks, breaking the  locking mechanism, so it swivelled aimlessless - ended using a floor borrom. Again, I hate roof racks, it makes twice the work cleaning off the roof.

So I did the sidewalk to the cars, got both cars cleaned good and I'm at work now. Been a long morning and I just got to work a bit ago - the base is closed until noon (except for us eccential personel) which is a pot luck dinner driving 6 miles to the back of the base which doesn't get much attention, especially when they know they have 5 hours before they open. But my car drove through the virgin 8 inches of snow like nothing, my old Grand Marquis would have just had one wheel trying to push the car and it would have never left the drive way.

So, just saying a fine, sunshiney, happieness filled, rainbow embedded, school bus filled of waving childredn, Spring flower popping up kinda day  grin Love you Cindi and ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES of the forum ((((((((( hugs from the East Coastern shores of New Jersey))))))) - always fun to wake up to a Cindi Post!

Follow us on TWITTER

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »

John, wow, you makka me blush.  You know that I have said this time and time again.  If something in any of my posts can bring a smile, or lighten another's day, then my purpose in life has been fulfilled.  Thank you for the kind words, you made my day go 'round, and brought that smile to my face.

You take care in this weather (and everyone else too), as you can see, winter is not over.  John, you can thank your lucky stars that you bought those vehicles for you and your lovely wife, look how much more safe you are on the roads, as is she, that is a wonderful thing.  Have the best of a great and most wonderful day, love our life, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:39 AM »

Chef, you have struck a chord within our souls.  I need not to elaborate.  The more that you are here, the more that you will feel and understand the depth of the caring amongst our forum members.  We are nothing short of a very big family, that protects one another, and give each other support, we are one.

I honestly have nothing that I can really say here about comparisons to other forums, I belong to a couple, but only post there once in a blue moon.  This forum has been my space for quite some time now, think I began around November 06.

What has always enthralled me about this space here is the love, comradary, caring, real down to earth people.  Nothing that I have ever seen here has been hurtful, mean, anything like that.  It is a place of happiness, it is the cyberspace prozac I would say.  a feel good place, a must place to be.

When I come to my forum here, I feel that I have opened up the souls of everyone that lives deep within the screen of my computer.  I see that we all are good people, I have never picked up a bad vibe from any member here, that I can recall.  I know that there has been members that were a little off, but they did not last very long here, and were dealt with swiftly.

Our Moderators do such a great and wonderful job of keeping this forum a safe and happy place to be, a place where we know that nothing that would harm us, through cyberspace, ever, anything evil would be caught long before any damage could be done.  Hours and hours are spent moderating the posts in the forum, not only by the Moderators, but also by the Forum Members themselves.

I know that I am protected here.  I know that everyone loves me, as I love everyone else here too.  Now....tell me, anyone.  Is there anything more wonderful in this world than being loved?  Why wouldn't we all love to  be here, spend time with each other, are not these feelings good.  Have that most beautifully wonderful and great day, the best of health, and the chance to love the life that we live. Cindi

Don't ya just love cindi
the first line in her reply is I need not to elaborate
she then goes on to write 6 paragraphs elaborating

giving you a hard time Cindi Wink

Keith
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:37 AM »

Yeah, Cindi rarely "elaborates" neither does the beemaster!  lau lau lau

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »

Hey JP.... That is not quite "elaborating" on my end, it is just communicating until all my nuerons and synaptic intersections have completed firing - then, in an "exit stage left" kinda way, i finish up with an extra 14 or so paragraphs JUST make it an easy Compulsive number which will let me sleep that night Smiley

You know, the same style all members use when posting  tumbleweed

Follow us on TWITTER

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

And some of us don't take so long to get it said.  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »

Keith, brat!!!

Ooops, maybe Beemaster and I are in cahoots!!!  Beautiful day in the great, most wonderful life, love that life and live it so.  Cindi

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »

Keith, brat!!!Ooops, maybe Beemaster and I are in cahoots!!!  Beautiful day in the great, most wonderful life, love that life and live it so.  Cindi

No elaboration there Wink Wink

Keith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next