Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 03:05:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Say goodbye to these guns as well  (Read 3244 times)
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 06:44:00 AM »

Obama, the gun salesman of the century, has put more firearms and ammunition in the hands of the citizens than any other single person in history.  It's to the point now that the only way to achieve their their goals will be the total ban and or confiscation.  I don't believe for a second that the American people will have a chance to stick to their guns when the gestapo come for them, but there will be violence, perhaps enough to finally sway the people AND the government.

OBama is friends of know anarchists. And I agree, he has done more to promote and sell more guns than anyone else in history. I would think that OBama would want all of us to be anarchists. I know I became an anarchist the day he took office.

There may be violence in the future. I'm sure someone might start targeting ATF and other government officials on a one by one process.  Old men with life ending diseases, may want to sacrifice themselves for their beliefs and take out as many as possible. I think small bands or groups will form to carry out gorilla type warfare. Many will resort to reloading and homemade weapons. Defense funds for those arrested will be set up. Targets may include judges and officials prosecuting those on weapons charges. And who knows what may play out in the future on some imaginary scale. We have many movies and books that paint all sorts of pictures and scenarios.

And while this may or may not play out, the problem with guns on the streets by the same as those today will continue. So what in reality may happen, is crime, violence, and killings will go up. All in some belief that taking weapons from law abiding citizens will make our streets safer.

And for those who think such things can never, or could never happen, all civilizations come and go. Normally, they self-destruct from within. It was not that long ago in the world time-line, that brother was killing brother, for other reasons right in this country (civil war). The time line for our country will no doubt NOT be some Utopian society "model" for the next 100 years. We will be attacked from the outside with a nuc, we will corrode from internal strife, or some other thing will happen.

You will have to excuse me. I need to go write another page in my manifesto.....  grin
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 10:14:15 AM by BjornBee » Logged

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »

Watch this !!! 

V for Vendetta It's a great movie.

V for Vendetta plot summary
In the not so distant future, the United States's war on terrorism escalated hostilities to the breaking point between the US and England. England, desireing peace at any cost, restructures its government with Adam Sutler as the High Chancelor, a militaristic figure almost comparable to Hitler. England launches nuclear missles at the US, and muslim countries. The US's war on terror is ended, and Suter is soon to resign, when a biological terror attack on an elementary school in London promotes the populace to support his stay, indefinately. Muslim extremists are blamed for the attack, and all non-christian religions are banned, leading to the secretive abduction, and execution, of those deemed "different". Several years later, a misterious man in a Guy Fawks mask known only as "V" begins attacks against the corrupt government. (Reference: Guy Fawks attempted to destroy Parliment on November 5, 1605 in what's known as "The Gunpowder Treason") V announces to the public in a hijacked broadcast that he will destroy Parliment on November 5, one year from then, to instigate the overthrow of the government. He leaves the citizens of England with a parting quote: "Remember, remember, the fifth of November. The gunpowder treason and plot.
For, I see no reason why the gunpowder treason,
Should ever be forgot." He is followed by Evey Hammond, who, like V, has had her life robbed by the government. Together, they plan the breaking of the bonds of the new English Empire.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:50:12 AM by Irwin » Logged

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Bobb
House Bee

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

Two quotes I keep framed on my office wall for all to see.

"Power, especially overgrown power, whets the ambition and sets all the wits to work to enlarge it. Therefore, encroachments on peoples liberties are not generally made all at once, but so gradually as hardly to be perceived by the less watchful; and all plastered over, it may be, with such plausible pretenses, that before they are aware of the snare, they are taken and can not disentangle themselves."
SAMUAL WEBSTER
Mass. 1777

" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government. When governments fear the people there is liberty. When people fear the government there is tyranny."
THOMAS JEFFERSON

"Power, especially overgrown power, whets the ambition and sets all the wits to work to enlarge it. Therefore, encroachments on peoples liberties are not generally made all at once, but so gradually as hardly to be perceived by the less watchful; and all plastered over, it may be, with such plausible pretenses, that before they are aware of the snare, they are taken and can not disentangle themselves."

Samuel Webster
Massachusetts 1777
BULLSEYE BILL
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »

You will have to excuse me. I need to go write another page in my manifesto.....  grin

Listen to Lindsey Williams interviews and you may want to write more than one page.  Pay particular interest towards the end of the second segment about civil war.

http://www.infowars.com/lindsey-williams-on-the-alex-jones-show/
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 07:05:15 AM »

Thank you Bill. Interesting stuff.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: